2004 Hummer H2

My Tonka Truck by Robert from Norfolk on 05/22/2012. Trim: 2004 Hummer H2 Sport Utility, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I read all the negative reviews for years and was prejudiced until I test drove and bought a used 2004 H2 Adventure Series. I've owned an LR3, Excursion Diesel with 6"-lift, Expedition, F-150, F-350 dually, Yukon Denali - and the H2 beats them all. The gas mileage is on par with a 1997-99 Suburban. Yes. 12 to 15 mpg with averages of 20 @ 45MPH. Given the weight of the vehicle, the Engineers made a Concept Truck that it's sad the hype killed it. Its MPG/per pound is better than most full-size SUV's. This is not an SUV.....This is a HUMMER. Don't listen to anyone. Test drive it and feel the ride and see the MPG for yourself. I grew up playing with Tonka toys. Now I have a real one.
Cons: None. The Gas Mileage blew me away for its size. You want high MPG, get a VW Bug. Good luck when you don't have the metal to surround you when the Drive and Texters come calling.
Overall review: The ride is surprisingly car-like. Not only car-like, but luxury car-like. It's shorter than my Excursion and Yukon Denali, so it didn't take long to overcome "blind spots". It'll make a U-Turn like a champ. I could go on and on.....Don't listen to me or anyone. Try it, you'll love it. Can't wait for local floods. I'm a Civil Engineer. Now I have a new toy to check out local flooding while others have to drive in the other direction. They are not exagerating when they say "The Ultimate Truck"
Best Truck by Mac on 05/01/2006. Trim: 2004 Hummer H2 Sport Utility, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This has been a great car. Everyone who complains about the gas prices shouldn't have bought it in the first place. I use mine as it was ment to be used. It will go anywhere.. I work in an area of undeveloped property and most of my coworkers have to borrow my car after a heavy rain so they don't get stuck, or I should have set up a towing service for the rest of them.
Cons: None I love my truck
Overall review: This is a great car for somenone that will use all of its abilitys. Not sure it is great for the person wanting to commute back and forth in Miami but I have no complaints.
"The Hummer was made for me" by Mike Mason from St. Louis on 04/05/2005. Trim: 2004 Hummer H2 Sport Utility, Owned 1 year.
Pros: awesome feeling of comfort security and a surprising comfortable ride. Good excelleration and tremendous agility for a monster SUV. Mileage always a concern especially with prices up but regular gas is all this truck needs. Heated seats all the way around are nice. Great Bose sound system and interior leather is first class.
Cons: Not an economical fuel dream at all. Drop for most from seat to ground is a skydive.
Overall review: For a big guy like me (6'-7", 280 LBs.) this is a perfect vehicle.
if the steets could talk they'be pray for mercy ! by Jcmax on 02/13/2005. Trim: 2004 Hummer H2 Sport Utility, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I LOVE MY HUMMER IS THE BEST CAR EVER, EASY TO DRIVE VERY CONFORTABLE, TURNS HEADS, A LOT OF CARGO SPACE,TRUE AMERICAN CAR
Cons: nothing,some people say fuel consumption who cares! you have one of the biggest coolest vehicles in the road, copare other SUV they are almost the same and the hummer is way more confortable !
Overall review: is a great vehicle if you have the money get a hummer !
wild hummer by kitty from frederick maryland on 10/04/2004. Trim: 2004 Hummer H2 Sport Utility, Owned 1 year.
Pros: its a new car
Overall review: i love it