2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK

Hot Benz by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/15/2004. Trim: 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK55 AMG Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is so fast its scary. Drive 130mph on an open, straight highway and you feel as secure as if you are going 60. Styling is a real head turner no matter where you go.
Cons: No OFF button for the climate control. Otherwise every knob , stalk or fitting feels like it was carved from stone and operates in a precise, fluid manner.
Overall review: If you can spare the money you owe it to yourself at least once in life to buy one of these. You will never regret making the payments- trust me.
Be Careful by Canadian who lives in Florida for 6 months to enjoy the cabriolet on 04/20/2004. Trim: 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK55 AMG Cabriolet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: had a 745 BMW a good car -- this is a fantastic fun car. Well designed and you feel great in it. Be very careful of the power it is lightning fast.
Cons: Not much -- I like the size so can't complain about trunk space.
Overall review: Wonderful vehicle. A pleasure to drive and you don't need (but should have) a pilots licence!
A Fabulous Automobile to Own and Drive by David on 10/25/2009. Trim: 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK320 Cabriolet, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I bought this car new in September 2003. It's now October 2009. The car has 75,000 trouble free miles. It's always been serviced at the Mercedes dealer. I've never had a problem with this automobile. The owner's manual is hard to get through. I've never seen an owner's manual so encompassing and detailed. I love this car. I can't afford to buy another new Mercedes, but maybe I'll keep on the lookout for a returned lease car that's been serviced at the dealer and then I can get the Tele-Aid again. Perhaps I'll wait until 2011 or 2012. Otherwise. this is an outstanding automobile.
Cons: The only thing that upset me is that the Tele-Aid system was analog and then it changed to digital in 2007. If I wanted to keep it, it would cost me around $1700 to convert it. I can't afford that much money and have had to let it go. I'm really upset because I really liked the fact that in an emergency, someone would know where I was when the emergency happened.
Overall review: I love this car. I can't afford to buy another new Mercedes, but maybe I'll keep on the lookout for a returned lease car that's been serviced at the dealer and then I can get the Tele-Aid again. Perhaps I'll wait until 2011 or 2012. Otherwise. this is an outstanding automobile.
Sorry BMW, this is the ultimate driving machine. by ///AMG on 09/20/2009. Trim: 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK500 Coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Have never had a problem with this car yet and i just reached 50,000 miles (and these are mostly city miles, i live in NYC).. interior quality is great, very comfortable seats, plenty of room in the front and back seats for a coupe, VERY fast for a 302 hp car, raced and beat a 650i with 360 hp and torque, incredible acceleration with an amazing v8 roaring engine, very quiet with windows up though.. rich and great sounding radio/cd player. Styling and finish is amazing, exactly what you can expect from a mercedes-benz.
Cons: Ive seen a few reviews on here saying that so many things broke and they have been experiencing many electrical problems.. to that i say maybe you should have asked for a carfax because it sounds to me like your car was either in a wreck or it had some water damage prior to you buying it.. Ive never had a single problem yet and neither have my 2 cousins who also purchased this car, cant think of anything bad to say about it.
Overall review: Amazing car.. I recommend this to anyone looking for a very smooth, stylish, and exciting ride. Great car if your looking for a nice, quiet, smooth ride.. and amazing if your looking for a fast, powerful, and exciting ride.
DREAM CONVERTABLE by DIRK IN OZ on 06/01/2005. Trim: 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK500 Cabriolet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: ITS THE BEST ALLROUND CAR UNDER $100,000 302 HORSEPOWER,-A LOT OF OTHER MANUFACTURERS CLAIM THIS TOO,BUT I HAVE DRIVEN ALL OF THOSE MODELS, NOTHING COMES CLOSE,MAYBE THE M3,BUT ITS A SIX CYLINDER..., O,AND A BMW. ITS ALSO A 4-SEATER, CONVERTABLE,A MERCEDES AND BY FAR THE BEST STYLING,DO I HAVE TO SAY MORE!
Cons: I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT, ONE ALWAYS TRY TO GET A NICER CAR, BUT THE NICER CARS ARE ALL OVER A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. DO I HAVE TO DRIVE THE SAME CAR FOR EVER NOW,OR SPEND A TON!,HELP!
Overall review: LIKE I SAID, ITS A FAMILY CAR, (FOUR SEATER), AND A CONVERTABLE, AND A VERY POWERFUL SPORTS CAR, BUT NOT JERKY LIKE THE OTHER CARS WITH THE SAME POWER, A ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO DRIVE, AND TO TOP IT ALL, PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING CARS EVER, AND ALL THAT FOR AROUND SIXTY THOUSAND. YOU CANT BEAT THAT!