2004 Mercury Mountaineer

Nice SUV by Bob on 02/18/2005. Trim: 2004 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4.0L AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Thought about the Ford Explorer, the Mountaineer is much nicer. V-6 does a nice job pulling a 3200lb trailer. Strongly recommend
Overall review: I would purchase another one.
nice used truck by phrazy on 02/08/2008. Trim: 2004 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4.0L AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good milage for the size, handles are tight, well built truck
Cons: I would like more ventilation in the rear for passengers
Overall review: i like the style and handles of this truck
You won't be disappointed! by Basketball Momma on 01/02/2008. Trim: 2004 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4.6L AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I own a Premier edition and I love it! I have a 6 disc CD changer, moon roof, back up sensors, front heated leather seats, third row that folds down flat, and it is so spacious!
Cons: The paint is chipping on the hood up front. We added a bug deflector to slow down this process. I really wish the rear seats were heated for my children! My son says he likes daddy's truck because mommy's suv doesn't have any fur on the seats so it is cold!
Overall review: I am very happy with my car!
Review ID: #520973 Is this review offensive?
GREAT SUV by C.C. from sunny Seattle on 02/17/2006. Trim: 2004 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4.0L AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: comfortable, easy to get in and out of, quite, fun to drive
Cons: I would like the seat heat buttons on the dash and since I am only 5"3" I wish the rear hatch opened to the side instead of going up.
Overall review: this is a great SUV I had a 2002 before the 2004
Mountaineer by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/13/2004. Trim: 2004 Mercury Mountaineer Convenience 4.0L AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Excellent vehicle. Much smoother ride than Explorer.