2004 Hyundai XG350

great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/06/2011. Trim: 2004 Hyundai XG350 L, Owned 7 years.
Pros: drives nice the ride is verry smooth
Cons: the armrest, the leather is peeling off, also to change the back spark plug is really big job to get to it
Overall review: it is a nice car
Best Car Buy Ever by Still Luvin' XG350 on 11/30/2013. Trim: 2004 Hyundai XG350 L, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I bought my XG350 brand new in 2004. This car now has 105,000 miles and has not caused many any issues. The drive is smooth and the car picks up when you need speed. This car has been so dependable that I have hesitated to purchase a new car.
Cons: Arm rests peeling.
Overall review: Best buy I ever made!
Excellent Value with Luxury Appointments by Packard Collector from New England on 11/08/2013. Trim: 2004 Hyundai XG350 L, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Good, healthy, 4 door sedan with extra large rear seat entry and seating (L). Every convience item available in most cars in 2004. Economical operation and maintainence. No mechanical repairs in 95,000+ miles. Very pleased.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: My XG350L has 95,000+ miles on it and has never had any repairs other than regular service. It's overall average mileage is 22.3 mpg. It is very comfortable. My wife and I use it to travel in and cruise it at 70 to 80 mph regularly. Our overall experience with this car has been stellar. We will probably replace it with another Hyundai.
Best Car I Ever Owned. Highly Recommended. by TilawatSpeakers on 05/13/2013. Trim: 2004 Hyundai XG350 L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Drive, spacious luxury interior (I'm a big guy), comfy, great infinity sound system, very sound proof, user friendly controls and design, classy (stylish but not showy), impressive reliability (very low maintenance), does everything I expect it to do and beyond. Great price for all the amenities.
Cons: Hard braking causes the car to swerve a little too much.
Overall review: This is the perfect car for the big and tall crowd. Spacious and luxurious. Mercedes and Jaguar amenities for Honda Accord maintenance costs. I'm at 125K and it runs great. Besides oil changes and petty wear, I have only had to service this car once in the time I've had it. My only regret is that I didn't buy a second one when I had the chance.
The Unlimate Lemon by T Texas on 06/06/2006. Trim: 2004 Hyundai XG350 L, Owned 2 years.
Pros: the appearance and quiet ride
Cons: the reliablity is very poor, major mechanical problems
Overall review: I purchased the vehicle in 2004 and have had to take it in for repairs 4 times with major problems..Air bag light will stay on when the driver seat is pushed to the rear, brake problems after first month, transmission replacement within first year, and most recently rack and pinion problems..i would not recommend this vehicle to anyone