2004 Ford Crown Victoria

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Prices
2004 Ford Crown Victoria Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Police Interceptor by Justin from Fargo on 10/07/2007. Trim: 2004 Ford Crown Victoria Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I'm 6'6", and I love this car! I own the 04 police interceptor model, rated for 250 hp, and new for 04 is a quicker shifting tranny. Handles great, and enough power to keep me happy. Also, the interceptors and geared lower than the civilian models, with either 3.27 or 3.55 gears, and either with or without posi-trac. Plus, at 65mph I can get 25-26 mpg. All in all, its a great car.
Cons: Horrible resale, don't hold their value
Overall review: This is my third crown vic, and my second one being a police package. I'm sure I'll own more.
Mr Reliable! by ABu Hamza on 01/10/2011. Trim: 2004 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Simplicity, comfort, power, acceleration! Spare parts are abundant here in Saudi Arabia. Comes off real well in accidents. recently, Toyoto Innova lost whole front bumper crashing into my friend's 2008 Vic with just a crack and scratches to his rear white bumper. Its real solid and powerful.
Cons: Trims round lights and windows loose. A bit low down but real stable compared to a 4 wheeler.
Overall review: I have 2004 model (now its 2010) I wish to buy post 2008 modelbut not available.
Crown Vic by Boat Buyer on 10/22/2008. Trim: 2004 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Full Frame, Rear Wheel Drive, 4.6L V8. Everything about the vehicle is great.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: Great Car
A sturdy performer by Crown Vic fan on 07/07/2008. Trim: 2004 Ford Crown Victoria LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: A sturdy performer with surprisingly good gas mileage. If you live in your car three or four hours a day, you will really appreciate the roomy interior. Handling is precise, surprising for a vehicle of this size.
Cons: Very little. This is my second Crown Vic. I have 90,000 miles on this so far with no maintenance beyond tires, oil changes and the scheduled stuff.
Overall review: Snow over 4 inches will test your handling ability, but handling is surprisingly good in bad sweather too.
best car for the dollar on the road for the dollar by beerbob on 05/28/2008. Trim: 2004 Ford Crown Victoria Base, Owned 5 years.
Pros: good on gas dependable car comfortable car to drive in even forpassengers
Cons: low head room getting into car
Overall review: very nice working car
2 3 4 5 6  Next