2004 Ford Mustang

The greatest Mustang yet. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/04/2008. Trim: 2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe Convertible, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This vehicle is our Toy. When we use it we find it hard to get out. We love the feel, safety features. And, since we bought the Screaming Yellow, we love the color.It is a show stopper. Great!! Although, not a vacation car,the trunk does not allow a lot of luggage, our short trips and everyday use to visit or just cruise it is great. We are in the 60-70 year old bracket.
Cons: can't get my handicap scooter in the trunk
Overall review: Loveit, Love it,Love it.
No Guts--No Glory. by Sir William from Amarillo, TX on 05/16/2007. Trim: 2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Beautiful paint and love the body styling. Great sound system and cold a/c.
Cons: No low end power for a V6. Plenty of upper RPM power. Bumper moldings do not fit well and I expect the plastic tabs that hold them on will break soon. Poor visibility at night--very dim headlights. Brakes an issue. Just turned rotors at 60k miles and added new pads. Getting grinding sound under hard braking. No wear on pads--not sure what the issue is. Something inside the window rollers is scratching off the window tint. No back seat space for anyone over 3 feet tall. Trunk is spacious but items larger than 12 inches have to be stowed in the back seat. Engine leaking oil around the valve cover gaskets. Only 65k miles on the car.
Overall review: My fiance loves this car. I can't convince her to get into something more powerful and reliable before it completely loses it's resell value. I expect to spend a great deal of time working on this car.
All American Pony Car by Drummer Guy from Sarasota, Florida on 08/13/2007. Trim: 2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the way it looks and handles. The sound system is primo. The controls are all conveniently located and easy to operate. The a/c cools the car off quickly which is a real plus here in Florida. I have the five-speed transmission with the 3.8 liter V6 so it's quicker than Mustangs with the auto tranny and it's really easy on gas. People who say American cars are poorly designed and constructed haven't driven a late model Mustang.
Cons: The interior could be a little quieter, especially at highway speeds and with strong acceleration.
Overall review: If you're looking for a car that looks sporty, drives well and doesn't cost a ton of money to purchase, maintain and operate, this is your car.
Love my Mach 1 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/15/2007. Trim: 2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is my 3rd mustang and I love it. Great power, fun to drive, love the Mach 1
Cons: I love this car.
Overall review: Best bang for the buck. Will keep it forever.
Stangs Rule! by Vmoney on 10/29/2006. Trim: 2004 Ford Mustang Deluxe Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything about this car is awesome, and there are so many things you can do to it. i love it!
Overall review: Mustangs are the best cars ever, period.