2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Grannies Monte !! by Coolrockinmommy on 02/24/2010. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Looks Good... Excellent gas mileage 26-28 MPG..
Cons: Radio quit working $500 to fix it
Overall review: LOVE it!! I have only had 1 problem with it .. Fan switch went bad after I had it 3 months other that that & the Radio, NO PROBLEMS .. Easy acess to back seat .. I have 2 Car seats for my grand children & never have trouble getting them in and out of them.. For a 2 door thats great I have more trouble getting them out fo my daughters Mini Van!!
"The Taz" by Hotrod Momma from MD on 10/06/2009. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Supercharged SS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have been a Monte Carlo fan since the eighties,and when they came out with the new style in 2000 I was more than overjoyed and vowed to own one. This one will be my third. I love my car and I love the fact I can take a Ford Stang off the line EVERY time!! I have had no problems with my car at all I have owned it for a year and a half now I have the Intimidator series and I turn heads where ever I drive.
Cons: I am a gearhead so I wish it had more power,other than that there's nothing I don't like about it
Overall review: I am upset at GM for not continueing to make the Monte I feel it is a big mistake. I love my car!!
Victory Red Monte Carlo SS Dale Jr ed. by Nascar hotsauce Riverview, Fl on 07/20/2009. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Supercharged SS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I own the limited production Dale Earnhardt Jr edition that gets noticed every time its driven. Great to drive with plenty of power. It has everything GM could stuff in the fenders Leather, all power and sun roof.
Cons: Can't hide it, Takes Prem gas and MPG isn't great but it's worth it I guess.
Overall review: It's nice not to have a car like every one else.
NASCAR FAN by Joann, Ronkonkoma, NY on 01/31/2009. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Supercharged SS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have the Supercharged SS with the Intimator package ( an Earnhardt fan) and I love it. I get so many compliments on it. Car rides well I have all the options has great acceleration especially when you kick in that supercharger . I love my heated seats!! A plus in the northeast states. The car is big on style as were all the Monte Carlos. I was always a Monte fan.
Cons: the only things I can think of is in the snow even with the traction control on the car seems to slide around alot. I don't drive it in the snow now if I can avoid it. The other thing is they don't make the Monte any longer and that to me is a great disappiontment!
Overall review: Great car, great price what more can I say!!
Very capable by SS Rocker on 12/28/2008. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent driving car, very solid, comfortable, and has excellent performance, combined with fuel economy. I just took a 1000 mile trip, and got 29.7 mpg averaged, and i drove hard. I've always been a fan of the 3800 V6. The amentities of the SS package very much adds to the pride of ownership. Love this car!
Cons: No ash tray, lol!
Overall review: I got a great deal on my '04 SS. It has 42000 miles, and it is is as good as new!