2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Beyond ultimate! by Jersey to Boston on 10/22/2004. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport-Utility Truck, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looks
Overall review: My ultimate truck did not prove me wrong
Truely, the Ultimate Truck by Clarence on 01/21/2005. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport-Utility Truck, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am a boater and wanted pickup truck to store items such as batteries, coolers, electronic gear, tool boxes etc. in the truck to lug back an forth. My previous 1999 Escalade was starting to slow wear from using the rear of the SUV for these tasks. Also there was no separation from the payload. What you put in the rear was like being on your backseat (not good for us when transporting marine batteries). My wife wanted luxury of heated seats, XM Radio and a comfortable ride, plus accommodations for her propensity to over-pack when traveling. This truck fits both of our needs. The black paint on this truck is magnificent.
Cons: Fuel! This truck uses too much. I had a 1999 Escalade and fortunately, this truck gets better mpg than the 1999. But I didn’t buy it for the fuel economy. If you want good fuel economy, get a smaller truck with a smaller engine. The seats are new, but different from the 1999 versions. Time will tell if the are as comfortable when the get "broken in". The shoulder harness arrangement is taking some time to get used to as seatbelt arrangement has changed with the EXT.
Overall review: This truck handles well for a truck and is fun to drive. She has plenty of flexibility and character under the hood. Sure it has excesses, but if its what you want, you will not be disappointed. My salesman was top notch. I bought my first Cadillac SUV from him and he was a true professional in this purchase as well as the first. I have never had a smoother vehicle purchase than this one. I look forward to returning to purchase another.
The Ultimate SUV/TRUCK by Phil from Rock Island, Il on 09/30/2004. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport-Utility Truck, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my second EXT. Absolutely a fine vehicle. Extremely quiet and very easy to drive. Very fine quality. Great highway vehicle. No service problems with either EXT. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I also average over 17mpg on the highway.
Cons: Putting the cargo covers into the bag. I would pay more for an electric roll-up cover. Except for this, there is nothing I don't like about this vehicle. And I am a picky guy.
Overall review: I plan on buying a third EXT soon. This testifies to the high quality I expect and receive from Cadillac. When I first saw this vehicle I couldn't imagine how I would use it. Now I can't imagine driving anything else. It's extremely versatile. I even used it to pull my all-wheel drive John Deere tractor out of a bad situation.(Wish I had taken pictures of that one). Every thing on this EXT is well thought out. The fit and finish is impeccable. Interior finish is beautiful and veeeery comfortable. Even on long trips. Seats are better than my furniture at home. No matter where I go, this beauty receives compliments from all ages.
the best truck by riverside on 08/12/2004. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport-Utility Truck, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Cons: none
Overall review: sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet truck
Not great yet by Car Fanatic, Los Angeles on 07/01/2004. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Sport-Utility Truck, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good looking on the outside, Great power, Love the versatility of the Truck/SUV concept
Cons: Interior looks and feels cheap. Cadillac did not even try to disguise it from the Chevy Avalanche, Tahoe, Suburban. Dealers do not understand the word SERVICE.
Overall review: Could be a great Truck/SUV but not there yet. Soon other manufacturers will copy this concept and will more than likely improve on it. Cadillac should do it before they lose it. Also not sure if it is that much different than the Chevy Avalanche and it costs $15,000 to $20,000 more.
2 3 4 5 6  Next