2004 Cadillac Escalade

The choice of coice rides by Mike from Maryland on 09/23/2010. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like the look, space and power this vehicle exudes. The symbol of excellence. It rides so smooth that on my 1st long distance trip, the comfort almost putme to sleep at the wheel. Always have your cd changer loaded. lol.
Cons: The passenger front seat is not suitable for long distance driving. They dont recline. There is also no way to just use your radio without having to turn your vehicle off. Note, Keeping it in the so-called auxially mode will kill you battery like a mother. I did it twice and it wouldnt start.
Overall review: Great vehicle. Will keep it til the "wheels fall off"
"A classy truck" by Jennifer on 11/12/2008. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Escalade 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the quality and all of the room it provides. Very comfy ride and extremely stylish!
Cons: At 58,000 miles I have had to replace the altranator and starting to have problems with the heater. The emblems are a little on the cheap side, but can be replaced.
Overall review: I love it, but should have had it completley checked out before I bought it to address the small problems.
Excellent Luxury Suv by Jay, ontario, canada on 03/25/2008. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very nice, drives great, backseats are better then the front they have a tv aswell as heated seats, large cargo area, easy to get in and out of
Cons: parking, gas mileage
Overall review: Overall great truck
Read this before you buy another Large SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/02/2007. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Wow!! How could you not love this SUV. I've owned 2 Suburbans and thought they were great, but they can't begin to compare with the luxury or quality of the Escalade. I've read that the gas mileage is terrible but to me 16MPG combined is about the same as my 5.3 Suburban. The all wheel drive and traction control work fantastic in all kinds of weather. The Navigation is easy to use. To sum it up, It's the best vehicle I have owned!!
Cons: I wish the rear seat was a power fold flat seat like the Navigator.
Overall review: If you buy a used one like me, the Cadillac certified is the way to go, 100k bumper to bumper coverage.
LOAD UP,LETS RIDE by FRESH FROM J'VILLE on 09/14/2006. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: SPACE, HIGHWAY TRAVEL
Cons: RIMS AND TIRES, PLAIN NOT SPORTY
Overall review: GREAT VEHICLE