2004 GMC Envoy

Lovin' It by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/17/2006. Trim: 2004 GMC Envoy SLE 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the handling of my Envoy. I love the way it looks inside and out. It is a sharp looking vehicle! I was a Jimmy owner and then moved up to the Envoy.
Cons: I wish the driver had more room in the front for change, cups, and "stuff". When you have kids, you need that room for extra "stuff".
Overall review: I would buy another one tomorrow!
Comfort, Power, Room, Envoy covers all bases! by Schultzy from Morgantown WV on 09/12/2003. Trim: 2004 GMC Envoy SLE 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Fantastically comfortable. Compared to the Grand Cherokee we traded, the room and ride are far superior, and the look of the interior is not the same old "boring" like in most other SUV's.
The Best SUV for your money by Amber Greenville NC on 08/04/2005. Trim: 2004 GMC Envoy SLT 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the way the Envoy handles and feels on the road. The overall look of this SUV is very clean. The roomy interior is great.
Cons: There is really no cons I can think of.
Overall review: This is a great SUV and is actually not that bad on gas compared to other SUVs. Very roomy interior and great sound system.
If your looking for a Car/Truck this is the vehicle for you. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/11/2005. Trim: 2004 GMC Envoy XUV SLE 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Rides like a luxery car. Spacious and masculine. We have the best of both worlds with this SUV, my husband has his truck on the weekends and I have my family car.
Cons: Console area cramped, seat belt position takes getting use to.
Overall review: Works for us.
one of the small suv out there by turtle on 12/22/2004. Trim: 2004 GMC Envoy SLT 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I can fit people in it.
Cons: there is nothing to dislike about it.
Overall review: this is a good family car.