2004 Oldsmobile Bravada

2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Prices
2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Fuel Economy
Bravada Beauty by Oscar from the U.P. on 03/24/2009. Trim: 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Very reliable. AWD performs excellent. Very roomy I can haul a lot in it. Comfortable for a long drive. I have almost 84000 miles on my 2004 Bravada and it has performed very well.
Cons: I have nothing negative to say. I would buy another one if they still made them.
Overall review: Very dependable auto.
Not bad at all by Hard to please on 04/12/2009. Trim: 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Compared to its look alike siblings produced by Chevy, GMC, Buick, Isuzu, and Saab, I actually like the styling of the Bravada better. I absolutely love the heated seats and this is the first vehicle I have ever had that comes with all the bells and whistles, except a built in TV and navigation system it is like a luxury car and is actually classified as such. The Bravada has a really strong but comfortable ride. Plain and simply, I like this car
Cons: For a midsized SUV, this Bravada has no better gas mileage than my friends Chevy truck, though it probably does better than the Yukon. I hope the gas prices don't go back up for a long long time, though I still remember the days of 99 cent gas. If there are any aftermarket options to stiffen the rear end up a bit, that would be nice to have. Thus the reason for my rating of a C for the handling.
Overall review: I do like this vehicle. I bought it second hand so I am waiting to see if it is a good quality vehicle or someone else problem, but I do have it under warranty for the important stuff such as lifetime on the engine and at least 5 years on powertrain. So far it runs really nice, though I did have to get used to the suspension in the rear as it can bounce around a bit, but when I took a close look at the mechanics of it all, it was designed that way to allow it to ride more like a luxury car than a truck, but if you are not used to that do be careful on some of the uneven pavements at fast speeds, nothing bad will happen but it does take some getting used to.
Last of great line by Todd on 01/07/2007. Trim: 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: i love the clean lines and quiet interior of this truck. I get the feel of car, but the performance of an SUV.
Cons: Only flaw that I have had with mine is the load leveling package. I think it works too much.
Overall review: I would gladly buy another one if they still made them.
Very poor vehicle by Buggs Rogers,Arkansas on 09/07/2006. Trim: 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nothing !
Cons: The fuel millage on this vehicle is 13 town 17 highway. when I first bought the SUV it was 14 to 15 towm up to 20 highway.the vehicle has had the 1st bank O@ sensor replaced 3 times and the millage has gone down sence.not a vehicle I would recomend to anyone.
Overall review: I would never buy a vehicle like this again!
Great family truck by Gordy on 10/11/2004. Trim: 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has great acceleration and is classy to drive
Cons: Wish it got better gas milage
Overall review: A good investment. Very happy with it