2004 Lincoln Navigator

The Big Beast! by Brad from Baltimore on 07/12/2011. Trim: 2004 Lincoln Navigator 4WD Ultimate, Owned 1 year.
Pros: fancy, eye-catcher, awesome features, great in snow, rides like a dream, handles great, and again AWESOME FEATURES!!!
Cons: does have a little shake in front end when braking, gas is really bad, takes 7 quarts of oil, passenger seat needs new motor, seats aren't that comfortable, but is an awesome truck!
Overall review: I love it! it can fit everyone, has a tv, sunroof, and navigation for when I get lost, hid headlights are really cool, We just love it!
This truck rocks. by Harry; Iowa on 05/06/2010. Trim: 2004 Lincoln Navigator 4WD Ultimate, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This truck turns a u turn better than my Chevy. The ride is great. It looks like a truck should; the tires are matched to the truck. Not like the Chevy`s that I have had, or the ones that I have. I would rather drive the Navigator than our Z71 LT.
Cons: If you can call it a con; my car gets better mileage. For a truck I get around 18 overall. Running into the wind at Nebraska speed limits the mileage drops accordingly. Town traffic kills all my mileage so it falls in the same bracket.
Overall review: I love this truck. It is basically a truck so the expectations are it will drive and rides like a truck which is wrong. Everyone that drives it likes the ride, handling, and performance.
Great Ride by Denver Dude on 07/21/2009. Trim: 2004 Lincoln Navigator 4WD Ultimate, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Plenty of room and power. Very comfortable. Great tow vehicle. I love how the third row seats fold completely into the floor.
Cons: NAV computer never seems to pinpoint the addresses I put in. NAV/Stereo face is very hard to see in the daytime. Power tailgate, while nice when opening remotely, can be a real pain when shutting. Driver's seat sometimes moves by itself when the car is parked, even thought I have the easy entry/exit feature for it turned off.
Overall review: Overall, I really like the car. At 80,000 miles, I had the first $1000+ repair (climate control system). Otherwise, repairs have all been minor. Because it has so many bells and whistles, it has it's quirks, but not nearly as many as the european cars I've owned.
The Bomb over the current model with the electric floor boards by Blkphoneman from Florida on 04/05/2008. Trim: 2004 Lincoln Navigator 2WD Ultimate, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Chick Magnet
Cons: Too much glass, stock sound system
Overall review: The poor middle class man's luxery vechicle
Great SUV...for what i paid for it by Tom (Minneapolis, MN) on 03/18/2008. Trim: 2004 Lincoln Navigator 4WD Ultimate, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Bought mine used 4 weeks ago...2004 Ultimate, every option, high miles. The car is really smooth, already driven in many conditions (snow, slush, rain, ice, dry) and seems to take anything with ease. The many options make this SUV fun to drive. A lot of people think we paid much more for it than i did...only paid 17,100 and it has a clean title and the vehicle is seriously in almost mint condition. My wife loves it, we have twins on the way. Black with the monochrome, mono-paint grille, chrome wheels...looks almost mean!
Cons: So far...just the gas mileage. And it can be a little tough to maneuver in tight spots, but i'm sure we'll get used to the size. We've never had anything even close to this size.
Overall review: Absolutely love it so far...still have only had it for a short period, but the used one we bought seems to have been just babied. It barely even rattles going over any bumps, and have a difficult time guessing how fast we are even going on the highway without looking at the speedo. My other car is a Mercedes CLK430, and I've actually been wanting to drive the Navigator any chance i get. I love the automatic running boards but fear these will be a problem...same thing goes with the air suspension. All works perfect now, just being cautiously optimistic every will continue working!!