2004 Chevrolet Cavalier

Decent Car by Jon from Michigan on 09/26/2010. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Sharp, comfortable, reliable, affordable
Cons: Acceleration, interior durability
Overall review: This car is all around a good deal for a small commuter type vehicle. Gas mileage is around 30-38 highway depending on how you drive it.I drive this daily in a 160 mile round trip commute. In the past three years I have owned it I have put 160k miles on it. Replacement parts are cheap. So far I have had only had to repair a burst brake line, CV boot, and the ABS wiring harness. The interior is starting to get a little scuffed up but I am pretty tough on it. The car is still running like the day I bought it.
Love this car!!! by Leah on 05/10/2009. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love the appearance, inside and out. It handles well in winter.
Cons: My only complaint in the 4 years I've owned this car is that I have had to take it in twice (under warranty) because the passenger side power window motor has gone on it.
Overall review: I love this car!! I've owned it for 4 years (bought it one year old with 20,000 km on it), I have one child and one on the way, and although it would be much more convenient to have a bigger vehicle, I can't imagine being without my Cavalier, I find there is plenty of room for a car seat in the back. Love this car!!!
a good car by Jack from california on 06/02/2007. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: i like the cavi good mpg.
Cons: cezee tires and hubcaps
Overall review: good car
Good Buy by Frenchy on 04/03/2007. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks and Handling
Cons: Comfort
Overall review: Fun to drive.
My First Sweet Thing! by Elsie from Michigan on 01/10/2005. Trim: 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this car! Its sleek, how I like it!
Cons: I dont really dislike anything about this car, only that it should of had a better sounded coming out of in, like more sporty sound!
Overall review: Love...Love...Love...Did I said LOVE lol