2004 Buick Century

2004 Buick Century Prices
2004 Buick Century Fuel Economy
Go Buick!!!! by hogan on 07/22/2010. Trim: 2004 Buick Century Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have had very low maintenance problems with this car. On the highway I get 30 miles to the gallon and this car has 114000 miles on it.
Cons: Needed cup holders in rear seat area, Paint chipping off on rocker panel area.
Overall review: For the money a great car.
Exelent car for the long haul. by Ron on 03/29/2012. Trim: 2004 Buick Century Sedan, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Bought this car as a program car in 10/2004 with 29000 miles on it. Right now (3/12) i have 185,000 miles on it- this car never stopped on the road, never failed to start in the morning, never had a single major problem with it. I did have to replace the main switch and lately the starter was making noises so I replaced it. 185,000 miles, I am very happy with that car ROI. Gets 32-33 mpg on highway, very comfortable ride. Only recomendation, change oil on a regular basis, keep up with maintenace. I wish Buick stayed with the Century. LaCross too fancy for me and more money that I care to spend on a car. Another plus- 6 passengers.
Overall review: I am a simple driver who does not see any symbolism in my transportation method. Just need a good reliable car, reasonably priced, good MPG, decent looking. The 2004 Century answered all the above with flying colors, and then some. As you can see we drove this car for almost 160,000 trouble free miles- I have nothing to complain. Even the paint job is still amazingly good.
transmission trouble by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/06/2011. Trim: 2004 Buick Century Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought this vehicle about 6 months ago, I have put about 6000 miles on it for a total of 100400. It has begun shifting gears VERY hard after being driven a short time or after coming off the highway. I had the transmission flushed and refiled, It did not help the problem at all. I now doubt the reliability of the transmission. I have done some research on the internet about this problem, my car is not the only one. Maybe a buick thing. Wish I had bought something else.
Cons: transmission trouble
Overall review: overall a good car with great mpg. I would not buy it because of the transmission. This could end up a very expensive repair.
A "makes sense" car! by HugoKC on 04/26/2006. Trim: 2004 Buick Century Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is a terrific car! No problems with 48000 miles. Excellent gas mileage at over 30 MPG highway.
Cons: None
Overall review: Great car!
Great Performance for a reasonable price by Grownwoma on 11/22/2005. Trim: 2004 Buick Century Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ride is smooth and quiet. The gas mileage is great. 30 miles to a gallon.
Cons: Only the trunk space. Not enough.
Overall review: Good price, great style and affordable price.
Review ID: #482088 Is this review offensive?