2004 Cadillac Seville

2004 Cadillac Seville Prices
2004 Cadillac Seville Fuel Economy
American luxury is best in class. by Don - Dallas, TX on 01/24/2004. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, power, performance and value. I finally got my dream car when I bought my SLS. It is a hot car that turns heads.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: The perfect car. Great size, great performance, great value, great looks, great gas mileage. Proud it is an American car. I wouldn't own anything less and there is NOTHING better.
the last great caddy by sts fan on 01/20/2004. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the styling and looks
Cons: the only dislike i have is i wish it was an sts!
Overall review: it's a shame cadillac is retiring the seville after 2004, by the way, 2004 seville sts's are for sale in canada, get the last true performance luxury car that cadillac has, the seville!, cadillac is making a huge mistake by going back to rear drive, by the way the new 2005 sts is one of the ugliest cars to ever come out, 2004 is the last year for a true caddy!, get one while you can!!!
Good performance and gas milage to boot. by TRK on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This is a great looking car, good performance and gas milage to boot. (Average is still 20 + at 194K) I had reservations when I bought it because usually when things are to good to be true there is a reason, got the 04 in 07 for 8K and put 100k on it and two sets of tires and breaks once. looking for a low mileage replacement, just cant find it.
Cons: The fact that they quit making this style after getting it just about perfect.
Overall review: I would buy another in a heart beat and recomend it and have to others.
grand cad by dan on 05/15/2009. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I took it on a 3000 mile trip and it ran beautiful. It was a pleasure to drive. I enjoyed riding when my husband drove. It is the finest car I have ever had. I had another caddy a few years ago and this one tops that one. I think this one is best car cadillac ever made.
Cons: nothing that I dislike about the car.
Overall review: exelent car
new caddy owner by latoya404 on 06/03/2008. Trim: 2004 Cadillac Seville SLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this car, i had a lincoln ls, but that ls has nothing on the seville sls
Cons: there should be some cup holders for the driver and passager
Overall review: i love this car