2004 Mercury Marauder

2004 Mercury Marauder Prices
2004 Mercury Marauder Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Senior's Hot Rod by Carl from Sun City West on 07/22/2010. Trim: 2004 Mercury Marauder Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: driving a full sedan vehicle that has the feel of a sports car in acceleration both in speed and sound.I have close to 80k miles and it's still a pleasure to drive on long trips. Have met people that wanted to but it while on the road. The car is clean with all accessories offered in "04"
Cons: Inproved breaking.
Overall review: I have had many Ford products in my time,( 1936 Ford 2dor being the first,sold it for a 1940 Merc convert. and from then app.37 other Ford products. Now that I'm a granddad I still have the need to control a quick and good looking vehicle and enjoy going to auto shows and have people ask questions about my ride.One of my grandsons wants the car as a graduation gift in two years ( I don't think so) I enjoy it too much.
Starship Marauder by Jim - Maywood NJ on 12/02/2008. Trim: 2004 Mercury Marauder Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Once I improved the brakes, and installed a cold air kit: this car became a 4000 pound SVT Cobra Mustang. I also upgraded the coil packs to the 65,000 volt Granatelli's, which improved acceleration and gas mileage dramatically.
Cons: Cheap wiring harness in the doors, squeaks in the dash, and missed spot welds in the floor. Also, the Stock coil packs failed in 12,000 miles.
Overall review: If you are a car nut, and can handle tools well, you can easily make this a gas sipping rocket ship.
This is a keeper - hopefully Mercury will resurrect the Marauder again! by QuickSilver now in Nashville on 10/07/2009. Trim: 2004 Mercury Marauder Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: My Silver Birch Marauder is a very attractive sedan, and provides for the most comfortable of rides with amazing performance and economy, especially for a vehicle of it's size and class. Having approximately 54,000 miles, it has been totally trouble free, and still looks like new.
Cons: There has been absolutely nothing to dislike about this wonderful vehicle.
Overall review: This wonderful Mercury has been the top trophy class winner in 2005 and again in 2007 in California at the Anaheim All-Mercury car shows. It is a daily driver, and still turns heads wherever it goes.
marauder by carl on 01/22/2008. Trim: 2004 Mercury Marauder Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: handling , performance , reliability
Cons: inherent tire and driveline vibrations
Overall review: purchased new and never disappointed
Best Big Performance Sedan by Houston Marauder Owner on 11/23/2007. Trim: 2004 Mercury Marauder Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Aggressive Looks, acceleration, exclusivity
Cons: None. Except only BFG makes rear tire size.
Overall review: Been driving panther platform cars all my life. I've waited and waited for Ford to come out with a souped up Panther, here it is. Too bad they never advertised or marketed the car. I keep my blue marauder under glass. Looking for a 2nd one as a daily driver!
Review ID: #519125 Is this review offensive?
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next