2004 Cadillac CTS

CTS THE BADEST CAR EVER ITS FAT by Mr. Neil on 10/31/2010. Trim: 2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: EVERYTHING
Cons: DA. WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LIKE
Overall review: GREAT
Great Find!! by TMac Mobile, Al. on 02/13/2007. Trim: 2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am 46 and would have never looked at a Cadillac, except my husband and I were looking for a good used car. Drove this car and fell in love with it. It is not your "grandmothers car" anymore. The ride, the exterior and the interior is awesome. I like the fact that the dials and controls are not so "High tech" and "space age" ( to me that is just something to break and repair) I love a clean look, with easy to read and adjust controls. I also love the seat mounted seat belts. Keep the sporty lines to the exterior to keep it from looking like my grandparents cadillac. I have three college kids, and they love it!! Maybe your next generation of cadillac owners!!
Cons: The only thing I can tink of is the lack of interior lighting.....
Overall review: So far this car has been more than expected. It handles, rides and looks great. I have had cars that look good but ride terrible. So for now I would keep and/or get another cadillac in the future. Keep the CTS sporty in body type, slick and comfortable on the inside to attract younger buyers! Thats what attracted us!
Shoddy caddy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/23/2004. Trim: 2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I was so delighted when I got my 2004 CTS! It offered a level of comfort that I had not expected. The features I love the most - besides the exceptional handling and acceleration- are the navigation system, audio system, and the customizability.
Cons: I loved everything about my new car - until the check engine light came on at less than 14,000 miles. That was a month ago, and I haven't seen the car since. I don't expect to see it anytime soon, either, as the Service manager and Cadillac have both been keeping me updated and have given me no timeframe for resolution. The servicing dealership is on its 5th attempt to fix the vehicle, and I am already pursuing a lemon law claim.
Overall review: I really enjoyed my car, and I will miss it when it is gone. But what is the point of owning a fabulous vehicle when you cannot drive it? I keep hearing from the representatives at Cadillac that the CTS is one of their most reliable vehicles, but after a month with no end in sight, this rings pretty hollow.
Great Sports Sedan by Hot Rod from NJ on 06/18/2004. Trim: 2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good power, acceleration and traction
Cons: No lockout valet key. No locking gas cover. No locking trunk release Rear head rests block rearview. Rear seating very cramped. Trunk space small.
Overall review: Outstanding overall ride-It has the power when you need it.
CAD CTX by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/07/2004. Trim: 2004 Cadillac CTS Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: CAR HAS GEAT LOOKS VERY GOOD POWER AND HANDLING GREAT CAR FOR THE PRICE
Cons: THE CAR IS A LITTLE LOW TO THE GROUND
Overall review: IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CAR WITH STYLE AND POWER YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH THIS CAR