2004 Pontiac Aztek

mr reliable by his and her on 07/13/2009. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Aztek FWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: roomy smooth engine and tranny very reliable
Cons: none
Overall review: i have had this machine over five years.it has 61000 miles on it and feels like it only has 20000 miles.it is in great shape inside and out.and there are 10 of us.5 kids.wish i could of bought another.highly reccomended
Does it all. by Leo from Des Moines on 07/21/2008. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Aztek FWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Love the ride and handling. The most versitile vehicle I have ever owned. Gas mileage is great. Usaed it to evacuate during Hurricane katrina and was able to carry things I needed to be comfortable. Even the tires delivered over 70k miles before I replaced them. Handles great even in a blizzard. Great stereo system!
Cons: The only con is I cannot buy a new one.
Overall review: I cannot imagine anyone who has owned one and not loved it.
HIGH OCTANE! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/03/2004. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Aztek FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: HIGH OCTANE WOOOO!!!!! YEAH!!!
Cons: IT IS A CAR
Overall review: THEY PUT THIS IN THE LINE-UP INSTEAD OF A CHEVY CAPRICE CLASSIC?! GM HAS GONE MAD!
great by linda from missouri on 01/14/2008. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Aztek AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: i love it, it is easy to handle, roomey, and really makes a 45 min comut to work nice
Cons: spolier was hard to get used to since it is in the middle of the back window but at nite it is great because usually the headlights of other cars are blocked out
Overall review: great, i would buy this car again in a second
I love my Aztek by Katy from Southern Indiana on 11/20/2007. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Aztek FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the space available. It can hold 5 people comfortably and you can haul alot of things with or without the 2nd row of seats removed or folded.
Cons: It's very heavy so it is harder on the brakes that my previous vehicles. That could also be a sign that I'm getting bad break jobs too. I plan to take it to my GM dealer the next time to ensure it is done right.
Overall review: Overall, I love my Aztek. I have had it since April 1st 2004 and had hoped to get another one but now that they aren't making them any more, I'll have to just take special care of the one I have so that it lasts.
Review ID: #519034 Is this review offensive?