2004 Lincoln LS

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Still love it! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/06/2009. Trim: 2004 Lincoln LS V6 Premium, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great ride. Very stylish. So quiet when running sometimes I cannot tell if it started or not.
Cons: The headrest on the front seats. At my height, 5'5", the tilted in headrest was bothersome in the beginning.
Overall review: Love this car! I've been driving this car for 5 years and still love it!
ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE by HAPPYDRIVER FROM TEXAS on 04/14/2009. Trim: 2004 Lincoln LS V8 Ultimate, Owned 5 years.
Pros: IT IS AN ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE IF YOU LIKE SPEED,COMFORT, AND PERFORMANCE. I BOUGHT MINE NEW AND SO FAR NO PROBLEMS....I CHANGE OIL MORE OFTEN THAN NECESSARY, BUT I ALWAYS HAVE DONE THAT WITH MY AUTOS. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS BLACK ON BLACK BEAUTY.
Cons: NO CONS FROM ME
Overall review: IF YOU REALLY ENJOY DRIVING, YOU WOULD LOVE THIS CAR.
A Working Person's Car. by Michael, California on 03/22/2007. Trim: 2004 Lincoln LS V8 Sport, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Style , Price and performance. Fuel mileage has been very good, 27 mpg is the best so far, not bad for a V-8. Lincoln's service is second to none.
Cons: This is the second LS I've had this problem with, The seal on the headlights leaks ,and they get water in them. I'm note so sure if it is a big issue or not. I'm think that it has more to do with where my wife has it washed. They use a pressure washer on the grill to remove the bugs.
Overall review: A very good car. Not a MBZ or a BMW , but a very nice car for alot less money.
Great Sport Sedan by GWL on 09/17/2005. Trim: 2004 Lincoln LS V8 Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is the best overall handling sport sedan I have ever driven, including my BMW which I thought was the best till now.
Cons: Complicated electronics. (but all the newer car are bad about that)
Overall review: My car is actually an LSE model not listed above. This car is an absolute dream to drive aggressively.
LS Ultimate by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/25/2004. Trim: 2004 Lincoln LS V8 Ultimate, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: The best car I have owned. Previous cars have been a Caddy, BMW and Lexus
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next