2004 Lincoln Aviator

The Ultimate SUV for me by Czarynna07 on 02/07/2008. Trim: 2004 Lincoln Aviator AWD Ultimate, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this SUV, from the AWD, to the heated & a/c seats. Love the power yet very quiet interior. Its traction in bad road conditions in the winter makes me feel far more confident than I've ever been in the worst of weather and the sheer luxury and thought given in its design makes me love every minute I'm driving it. A pleasure to own & operate.
Cons: The gas mileage is a bit of a draw back but I don't mind putting up with it as the positives far outweigh this one negative.
Overall review: I couldn't be happier having bought this vehicle and would not hesitate to buy another in the future.
The best small luxury SUV by Flying in an Aviator in Southern Cali on 06/03/2004. Trim: 2004 Lincoln Aviator 2WD Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything about it.
Cons: The gas mileage. But working on it to bring it up to at least 18mpg like it states in the add. Also the two front seat don't fold all the way down so you can rest at a rest area during a long trip.
Overall review: I love everything about this vehicle, I almost purchase a different type of SUV more than likely the CRX. The Caddy was not my style because it looked alot like the Lexus and Infinity until I saw the Aviator during test drive. I never liked SUV but with a growing family with 4 kids I needed a bigger car. I was driving a BMW with a full family. Usually someone always get left behind or we would need two cars to make a trip. So I did what any family man would do...sacriface my beloved Beemer for the Aviator and I have no regrets. As for the Aviator, I never knew it existed primary because I never picture myself drive that brand (Lincoln). I was looking at the Navigator because I love the look of the SUV but the Nav was too big for my taste. I wanted something smaller and the Aviator filled that void. It's everything I wanted in a Luxury SUV. The DVD is great because it works with the radio where I can listen to my music while the kids can enjoy their Disney movie with their headphones.
Awesome! by Donna from SC on 03/12/2011. Trim: 2004 Lincoln Aviator AWD Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Pros: There is nothing that I do not like abou this vehicle
Overall review: excellent
Best Mid Size Luxury SUVs by Jason - Wilkes-Barre, PA on 08/20/2009. Trim: 2004 Lincoln Aviator AWD Ultimate, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Rich and sporty looking exterior. Less boxy than the Navigator. Lots of room inside for a mid size SUV. Every piece of available space was used efficiently. Great looking & durable interior. Many features that make driving as comfortable as it can be including the heated & cooled seats, heated mirrors, climate control, etc. Lots of power - accelerates quickly. Engine although a V8 is generally quiet. Ride/suspension is very smooth. Handles turns very well for an SUV.
Cons: Gas consumption is higher than average.
Overall review: Overall, great car for the price. As long as you can handle the low MPG, I would reccomend this car. It is an absolute pleasure to drive.
Review ID: #542055 Is this review offensive?
A GEM OF A TRUCK. by LUVMYLINCOAVI.QC on 07/21/2009. Trim: 2004 Lincoln Aviator AWD Ultimate, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nice to look at.. strong and powerful .. so comfortable.. sooo RELIABLE.
Cons: gas guzzler
Overall review: anyone looking for an suv that can take a beating and not need a mechanic on standby really needs to consider the aviator..after destroying my explorer i bought a used aviator with 111k and since 1 shock was weak i replaced all 4 for under 1000$ since then ive put on 19 000k in 3 months.. city+lots of highway + 2000k of awful bumpy dirt and rock road.. in northern quebec.. with tire size craters at an avg speed of 90kph. im not kidding.. the aviator ate it up and loved it.. and then on the pavement she is smooth as silk. the cd never even skipped once on that road. mind boggling.. A TRUE GEM OF A TRUCK.. way to go ford.