2004 Volvo C70

2004 Volvo C70 Prices
2004 Volvo C70 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Very nice and comfortable car. by Bob Manchester NH on 07/26/2010. Trim: 2004 Volvo C70 LPT Convertible, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I love the comvertible. You get a lot of complements about the convertible. Nice and easy to put the top up and down. Great looking car and lots of room in the back seat.
Cons: Lousy cup holders for this nice car. Front end is too low to the ground and the steering radius is lousy and dangerous when making a u turn or turning into a parking space. Water leaks in around the windows I have had a lot of electrical problems.
Overall review: I really enjoy my convertible. Heads turn when I drive down the road as there are not a lot of C-70's around. Repairs are expensive but if you find an independent service station that you trust the cost is cut down dramatically. Don't let Volvo fix your car unless you have no other choice.
Very nice little convertable by Tom - Emmaus on 09/13/2008. Trim: 2004 Volvo C70 HPT Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Stylish, fast, good road car. Convertable top very easy to drop and put up. Front seats are like lounge chairs very confortable even in long drive. Mileage is very respectable 22-24 over the road
Cons: Hard to get to the back seat. The front seats don't allow easy access. Turning radus is awful, like trying to turn a truck, forget u-turns. Only work after 3 backups.
Overall review: Overall I got more than I paid for. I bought this car used (27K miles) it was certified and I bought an additional 2 year bumper to bumber. I'm delighted with the buy. It replaced a 740I, now there is a car, and I don't expect it to measure up but its really nice. CD played is a little "old school" and not real used friendly but the sound is good.
GREAT MID SIZE CONVERTIBLE by ROSE GOLF on 07/11/2008. Trim: 2004 Volvo C70 HPT Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just bought this car used, only 10,000 miles. Cream puff.....runs great, has great power. overall excellant.
Cons: I would like the back seat to have a little more room. Not loving the radio CD player. does not read mp3
Overall review: GREAT CAR LOTS OF FUN AND COMFORT!!!!
~~The nicest, most comfortable convertible on the road~~ by Pappi's Jewel on 06/05/2008. Trim: 2004 Volvo C70 HPT Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very stylish attention getter. Reliable. Four people can ride easily. Great sounds
Cons: Low front end. Poor turning radius. Wind screen is a must have for cell usage.
Overall review: I had a corvette convertible. This car wins hands down. Now my girls and I can go out together!! Will by another convertible, it will most certainly be another C70. I just love Volvo, my "other car" is a volvo SUV. Can't say enough good things about it. The only thing volvo needs to do is increase ground clearance on the front end. Damaged mine slightly on the second day, pulling into a parking space. Overall I can say......I WILL NEVER BUY ANY OTHER TYPE OF CONVERTIBLE. Volvo has me forever!
Whoot - Whoot, what a beautiful car by Crusin in California on 02/10/2008. Trim: 2004 Volvo C70 HPT Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This car is beautiful. The safety items built into this convertable were important to me. I got in an accident (3 months after purchase) that sent me spinning 5 times down the freeway, and the car reacted great, my ROPS deployed as expected. Did I say it is beautiful? This car is fun to drive. Great sound system and classy interior.
Cons: The cup holder. The turn radius, but it can still flip a "U".
Overall review: I am so glad I bought this car. It is fun to drive, safe enough for all of my presious packages (6 kids), and if I crank the heater and turn on the seat warmers I can put the top down 10 months out of the year (live in CA). This car was my dream car and I hope to own it for many years. Million mile club hear I come.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next