2004 Volvo S40

Best Car I have owned by Winslow on 12/23/2008. Trim: 2004 Volvo S40 LSE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great handling, sporty, fast, Safe, great on gas
Cons: Stereo isnt the best, but other than that there are no cons!
Overall review: I love this car, and if the family wasnt getting bigger I would get another one
volvos40 by bg on 03/01/2008. Trim: 2004 Volvo S40 LSE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: everything
Overall review: the car is great
Nicest Car in the market.. by RicanBabe from Converse, Texas on 10/25/2005. Trim: 2004 Volvo S40 1.9T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the fuel efficiency, since I have to work 30 miles away. The sporti-sh look and confortable seats.
Cons: A better stereo system.
Overall review: Overall it's an awesome vehicle. I would recomend this car if you are looking for someting nice, sporty, cute and gas efficient. I am very happy with the decision I made on buying this car..!!
Just a Great Car by girl from alabama on 09/26/2005. Trim: 2004 Volvo S40 1.9T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is very comfortable for as small a car as it is. It handles very well, with a sports car feel. It gets very good gas mileage. Very roomy trunk.
Cons: The car computer that tracks gas mileage and average speed went crazy once, but it has never happened again. The controls above my head that control the sunroof and interior lights rattle whenever the bass of a song hits.
Overall review: This car is a great buy for its size and is very safe. It is a great car to buy for teens because of its size and safety ratings. I have had my car for 6 months and enjoy it very much. I recommend this car to anyone wanting a small car with great character.
Car of the year by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/12/2005. Trim: 2004 Volvo S40 LSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The safety.
Cons: N/A
Overall review: Great, car, great service, great saftey features, what more could I ask for.