2004 Volvo V70

Excellent car, questionable warranty by low mileage islander on 11/09/2005. Trim: 2004 Volvo V70 2.4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Excellent styling, comfortable interior, good ride and easy to drive.
Cons: Brake dust build up on front rims, too much!!
Overall review: Excellent car, always looking forward to driving. Besides the brake dust buildup nothing to complain about the car. Only complaint, I have very low mileage, since I work nearby. Car is driven mostly for shopping trips. They are only changing my oil and doing minor maintenance, NO warranty work. Bad policy!! Warrantys go by mileage and/or time. If you exceed either, warranty is void, but if you don't meet the mileage, they don't do anything, even if you meet the time requirement.
Best Wagon by Tampa on 01/24/2004. Trim: 2004 Volvo V70 2.5T AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the 2004 V70 AWD has corrected the sluggish performance of the 2000 xc; it's got very good pick-up, and can still haul people and stuff in comfort and safety; better ride than the 2000.
Cons: turbo has a little lag, but look out when it kicks in; fancy halogen headlights ($500 option) don't do the job of lighting the road
Overall review: all-around good package, good power, good fit and trim, reliable, pleasure to drive; not as good a driving car as the Saab, but overall performance, style,and interior comfort make it a better buy; still can't beat the 1992 740 turbo wagon!
Enthusiast
Nice wagon with comfort and cimple to work on by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/24/2013. Trim: 2004 Volvo V70 2.5T.
Pros: with a BSR kit it goes well easy to work on nice on long cruise but lousy steering lock good fuel economy
Cons: a bit low to the ground
Overall review: Good value safe easy to work on the tranny oil changes and engine oil changes Plugs
Utility and Performance Blend by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/15/2005. Trim: 2004 Volvo V70 R, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Conserative styling makes it a true sleeper. Interior is comfortable and well laid out with quality materials. Good dealership experience.
Cons: Slightly less rear seat leg room than I would like.
Overall review: A great car to blend utility and performance.
"Volvo for Life!" ---it's true by Tiffany from Florida on 04/09/2005. Trim: 2004 Volvo V70 2.5T, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The brake system and the low wheel base prevented us from rolling over after we got cut off and fishtailed into a 180 degree direction stopping in a ditch, backwards. The only damage was the loss of a tire. WIth two adults and three kids on board na dthe car loaded with stuff, it could have been very bad. I will always own a Volvo now.
Cons: The tires and rims are hard to find here and can be very expspensive. Since I bought mine in Europe, everything is metric. Repairs at the dealer can get pricey. But those are minor cost considering the gas tank is big enough where I don't have to fill up all the time, and I really don't have any problems with it.
Overall review: I have always been a sports car type of person. Getting a wagon was a choice I made when we had our first Baby. I will never regret it. It drives and feels smooth. If you forget the wagon part, the handling and turbo charge can put you right back in the sports car mode. My Husband owns the S60 AWD, and we love both cars. We actually drive the wagon more.