2004 Subaru Outback

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
the yoshi wagon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/05/2011. Trim: 2004 Subaru Outback H6-3.0 35th Anniversary Edition Wagon, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The car is well built, great in the snow, room for my dog in the back, I would definately get another one
Cons: when I put the breaks on the break petal seem to much different than any other car that I have ever had or drivven. I feels that my breakes need to be replaced. I even had other people drive my car so i know there is nothing wrong with the breakes.
Overall review: I would definately buy another one.
Bulletproof Subie by Iowa Alfa on 08/26/2009. Trim: 2004 Subaru Outback Wagon w/All-weather Package, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The Outback has been - by every measure - the best vehicle we've ever owned (in 48 years of licensed driving). Absolutely trouble free...and maintained strictly by the book. We live in snow country - and have had 6 previous four or all-wheel drive vehicles. This one's the best. The Subie AWD (ours is a 5-speed stick) is seamless. Winter traction is unsurpassed. At 99,000 miles, it remains rattle free and is as tight and good handling as when new.
Cons: Nothing, basically. Wish it had been available with a 6-speed manual transmission - with a low (granny) first gear for slow crawling on rough roads.
Overall review: We'll keep this one forever - passing it along to kids and grandkids over time. When the diesel engine becomes available for the USA market, we'll be first in line for a new Outback or Forester (provided that Subaru USA makes a 6-speed manual transmission available for that engine package).
RedRu by WYRN on 07/24/2009. Trim: 2004 Subaru Outback Limited Wagon, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love everything about this car. I have 3 big dogs and they like to go for runs in the country (read muddy paws EVERYWHERE) and the seats and carpet come clean just like new with a home carpet cleaner with a hand attachment.
Cons: I wish the hatch would open via the remote. Pathetic that's the only thing I can come up with, huh?
Overall review: Best car I have ever owned. I plan on getting another one in about 20 years when this one dies.
Exactly what I wanted by Aldo on 02/06/2005. Trim: 2004 Subaru Outback Limited Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Solid, get you home in any weather reliability make this a real winner for me. I drive 500 miles a week commuting from sea-level to 1000 asl in all seasons in the Baltimore area. Very very reliable, I would recommend it to anyone. This is also the grocery wagon, as I make the runs to the Commissary... With seats tumbled, I can load enough groceries to stock the pantry for a few months... Went on a long road vacation last summer, ranging from North Carolina to the Woods of Maine... Not a peep from the little one and puppy, wife was happy and comfy...
Cons: Strap that holds cap for windshield washer fluid in place broke after a few openings... Chintzy, would've expected better plastic in there.. Bridgestone Potenza tires must've been the poorest choice out there... Not good in rain, fair in snow, so-so on dry.
Overall review: Excellent vehicle, a sure buy, the 2005 is probably just as good
SUBARU HAS GOTTEN MY ATTENTION - #1 CAR FOR THE PRICE IN IT"S CATAGORY by GRUMPY 1 - TAMPA, FL on 01/26/2005. Trim: 2004 Subaru Outback Wagon w/All-weather Package, Owned 1 year.
Pros: THE HANDLING OF THIS VEHICLE IS OUTSTANDING!!
Cons: THE SEATS ARE A LITTLE FIRM - IT TAKES A LITTLE GETTING USE TO, BUT IN THE LONG RUN THATS A VERY MINOR INCONVIENCE.
Overall review: THIS IS THE FIRST CAR, IN 20 YEARS, THAT WE HAVE BOUGHT IN SUCCESSION.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next