1995 Ford F-150

1995 Ford F-150 pictures are not available
1995 Ford F-150 Prices
1995 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy
The%20Ultimate%20Pickup by Bill%20from%20North%20Dakota on 02/27/2012. Trim: 1995 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab Short Bed 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Cons: how%20there%20is%20unlimited%20power
Overall review: Great%20pickup
A good, dependable truck by Lindsey - Orlando, Fl on 07/01/2008. Trim: 1995 Ford F-150 XL Reg. Cab Long Bed 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I loved this truck, it sat up high enough and got decent gas mileage. the 5 speed was a good transmission to pull a small trailer with.
Cons: The front fuel pump went out a few times and was over 100 to replace. so in the process of filing the back tank it pumped 1/2 into the front tank and had to be spyone out for a while, until i could afford a new fuel pump. The truck also rusted horribly beingup in michigan, and the front end was ready to fall out
Overall review: I loved this truck, i love ford in general and wont buy any other truck. this truck served its purpose and i was sad to see it go
I "WAS" a GM guy..... by Brian from Winnipeg, MB. on 11/09/2001. Trim: 1995 Ford F-150 XL Reg. Cab 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: It has been trouble free for 6 years now.
Cons: A lot of squeaks and rattles
Overall review: This is my first Ford. I was nervous at first, but it was the right deal at the right time. I'll never buy another GM again. My F150 has been trouble free since I bought it in '96. My only complaint is the lack of sophistication in fit and finish. There are a lot of squeaks and rattles. Not the type of fit and finish you would find on a Japenese vehicle. Great styling, great reliability, great truck! It's Ford from now on!
My precious by May I be buried in this beast... on 04/02/2009. Trim: 1995 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I've owned this truck for 5 years, no problems. Faithful maintenance. It's been beaten, battered, slashed and experimented on, and she still runs like there's no tomorrow. Original paint. No rust. MADE OF PURE STEEL.
Cons: GAS GUZZLER! What do expect when gas cost $1.25 or less? Slight oil and radiator leaks. Some power steering pump problems. Didn't come with a tow package. Underated.
Overall review: For being a truck that's 14 years old, and most parts being stock, it's ails aren't unexpected. I tested the waters for a new (2009) F-150, and after a snide remark from the sales guy, I'm never getting rid of this truck. She's mine!
great truck by fordguy on 10/05/2008. Trim: 1995 Ford F-150 Special Reg. Cab Short Bed 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything. after 210,000 miles, the motor is still strong and everything still works great. this is my daily driver and will be untill i can afford the new 09' f150. i can get about 16.7 mpg on the freeway with the 351 motor. i am 6"2' and i have plenty of leg room.
Cons: the driver seat is starting to lose its cushion(understandable after 210k miles)
Overall review: great truck. can put alot of hard miles on it and will continue to run. i drive it like i stole it everytime i get into it and it has never let me down or left me stranded.