2003 Lamborghini Murcielago

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago Prices
2003 Lamborghini Murcielago Fuel Economy
its a mans car by smokie on 03/03/2005. Trim: 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: i like it all too many to list
Cons: nothing its all good
Overall review: its a car you must buy
Might want to skip this car! by Someone on 10/07/2004. Trim: 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car has exotic looks. But I think that its just trying to replace the Diablo. NO WAY! Its a ripoff!
Cons: The car says its so fast when it breaks down a lot. I mean, its definitely a cool looking car but looks can be decieving. If u want 2 buy it go ahead. But unless u make like $500,000.00 more than me (I make $900,000) and u want to spend thousands of dollars for repairs, than skip it. Get a Pagani Zonda or a Maybach 62. Their expensive, but their worth buying if you have enough.
Overall review: Lamborghini needs to bring back the Diablo!!!!!
Every car lover dream!!! by Alex from South Florida on 09/23/2004. Trim: 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've owned my Titanium Murcielago for 1.5 years, and still feel adrenaline rushing when I drive it, lets you taste how a celebrity feels, the attention is too much sometimes, performance is incredible, I love the acceleration when you drop 2nd gear, the music from the engine, sublime.
Cons: Had problems with the front end truster that adjust the clearance, it made a noise and went off when ever driving at about 45 mph, the dealer took care of it covered by the warranty, it took over a week because parts had to be ordered overseas, a Lamborghini specialist traveled over 200 miles to come to the dealer to see it apparently it had happened to others lambos, also the driver window stopped working wich the dealer fixed in about 1 hour, the glass had detached from the window mechanism, according to the dealer in the manufacturing process it wasn't tight enough for fears of breaking the glass.
Overall review: I recomend it to any one who has the money, you'll never regret it. In car world Lamborghini is the limit. If reincarnation is true I'll buy another one in my next life. Good luck to prospect owners and enjoy a dream.
focusdude by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/22/2004. Trim: 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is one of the most coolest cars out there.
Cons: there is nothing that I dislike about this vehicle the one thing that I like the most is that it is fast.
Overall review: I love this car. But I just wish that they would come out with a SUV.
The best car biult ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/12/2004. Trim: 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: The best car biult ever