2004 Chrysler Sebring

Fun... BUT. by CJinCNJ on 03/27/2013. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Sebring, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Nice styling, absolutely no mechanical (engine) problems. Plenty of pep (2.7 v6). Fun to drive.
Cons: Came (brand new) with dead battery and leaking wheel rim. Since then, front rotor went (first month), horn went, rear brake loose and clanging, blower motor went (no heat/defroster), rear defroster went (twice), could not adjust driver's seat. Vinyl top cracked at frame joints.. ALL WITHIN 3 YEARS! (but past mileage limit on warranty). $60 LABOR to change a battery???
Overall review: It was fun, but is the picnic worth all the ants???
Name That Paint Job by Lina on 08/15/2011. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Sebring Limited Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Mileage is great. Wear and tear is manageable.
Cons: Paint job on vehicle appears to be burning through/off. Black finish has massive white spots across trunk, hood and roof.
Overall review: I truly enjoy my vehicle except for the tie-dye effect the paint job appears to be going through.
great little car by John mesa az on 07/22/2011. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Sebring Limited Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I'm 79 and bought my siebring used with 30,000 miles from a dealer. I've had it 2 yrs and took one trip at 5400 miles and several at 500 miles. Milage was good, averaged about 29 mpg with me and wife. Haven't had one problem with it Iknock on wood) great car to drive, handles well and plenty of power with 6 cld. Both the wife and I are very pleased so far with the car and kind of dompare it to out 1995 toyota supra which we paid 3 times as much for new. I'm 6'2" and have plenty of leg room and seats seem quite comfortable.
Cons: Do''es make a nice in rear when weather is cood but it's tolerable.
Overall review: So far it's been a great little car, and with my own experiance I would recomend it unless you need a big car.
Poor choice by Unsatisfied customer on 07/22/2010. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I like the style.
Cons: Not room for men, drop something between the front seats and you can't get it back. Noise in rear end in 50 degree weather and lower. Took to dealers many of times, can't be fixed.
Overall review: I bought this Sebring brand new, and I would not buy another one, due to the noise in the rear end.
Money pit by Jim..Barstow.Ca on 01/31/2009. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Sebring Touring Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This was a great car until it hit 100k.. we purchase this car brand new in Jan. 04
Cons: When this car hit 100k i could not keep it out of the repair shop....the water pump went out at 112k and the dealer where i was visiting. wanted over 1500.00 to repair.
Overall review: great car for the first 100k miles than it becomes a money pit.... never under a 500 dollar repair.. and the chrsyler dealer will tell you that they have problems once they go over 100k