2004 Dodge Stratus

great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/09/2011. Trim: 2004 Dodge Stratus SXT Sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: spacious. comfort. problem free. Great gea mileage
Cons: low seating makes it difficult to pull from park spot when next to larger vehicle.
Overall review: i would buy another.
240,000 MILES AND RUNNING by JFREE FROM CLEVELAND on 11/16/2010. Trim: 2004 Dodge Stratus ES Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I have 240,000 on my dodge stratus. i changed the transmission around 150k and have had 2 water pumps and timing belts but other than that. this thing is a work horse. i bought it new in 2004 and still running strong. I LOVE THIS LIL CAR!!!
Cons: brakes seem to wear out soon
Overall review: GREAT VALUE>> CHANGE THE OIL EVERY 3,000 WITH HIGH MILEAGE OIL>>> YOUR GOOD TO GO!....STILL RUNNING STRONG WITH 240K MILES
The best car! by Dodge lover from Ohio on 05/27/2004. Trim: 2004 Dodge Stratus SXT Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: EVERYTHING!
Overall review: My favorite car of all my cars I have ever had.
Stratus SXT by Ron & Kim on 08/29/2003. Trim: 2004 Dodge Stratus SXT Old, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Seats are comfortable,love the looks. Like the way it handles.
Cons: Overhead light needs to have pushbutton controls. That is a little too cheap design in the SXT model. The cupholders in the front console are too far forward. I like the taillight design on the sport model better.
Overall review: Overall this is a great car.We purchased this new. Now it has close to 5k miles. No problems.
The car is awesome for family and fun. by Tadak from Oklahoma City on 08/20/2009. Trim: 2004 Dodge Stratus SE Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great get up and go for a sedan. Good gas mileage. Great smooth ride on the highway. The standard equip stereo is amazing. Great bass and awesome mids and highs.
Cons: None.
Overall review: I bought this car 3 and a half years ago with 33k. I know have about 111k and it still is running like new. I replaced the sparks plugs and wires when I first got it because it would die at lights, but thats norman maint stuff that should have been done at the dealer before they sold it.
Review ID: #542052 Is this review offensive?