2004 Chrysler Pacifica

Always turning heads by Sandy California on 01/21/2005. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Pacifica FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It has more style, class & comfort than other makes that are higher priced.
Cons: Nothing to dislike.
Overall review: Absolutely the best vehicle we've ever bought. We can only hope that chrysler keeps this model for many years to come. When it's time to trade in, we'll be at the dealer buying the newest Pacifica available.
My Wonderful Pacifica by Zoomiejim From Philipsburg, New Jersey on 02/28/2009. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Pacifica FWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Its a wonderful car. I love the interior, the styling, the comfort, the handling
Cons: Gas Mileage
Overall review: Typical great vehcile from Chrysler
Best Crossover Ever by updoqueen on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Pacifica FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice quiet ride. Very comfortable. Looks good.
Cons: There is a blind spot in the rear of the vehicle which makes it hard to see to back up. Found that in the rain you couldn't have the windows open slightly as the shape of the car just forces the water to pour in. Purchased the window shields and problem solved...
Overall review: I love this vehicle and have found it to be the best one I have ever purchased. I am dissapointed that the vehicle has been discontinued as I would have loved to purchase one in the future.
"In Between" by AB from Florida on 04/05/2008. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Pacifica FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable
Cons: Gas mileage
Overall review: It's perfect for people like me looking for a vehicle not too small (meaning cars),not too big (meaning suv). It's just the right size!!
THE GREATEST RIDE!!!! by BUD BOB on 11/28/2006. Trim: 2004 Chrysler Pacifica FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: EVERYTHING
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: THIS IS THE BEST CAR I EVER HAD!!!!
Review ID: #502087 Is this review offensive?