2003 Maserati Coupe

2003 Maserati Coupe Prices
2003 Maserati Coupe Fuel Economy
AN EXOTIC YOU CAN ACTUALLY DRIVE by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/04/2006. Trim: 2003 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance and reliability. The sound of the Ferrari built V8 is unmistakable, but in this luxurious car it is stylish instead of flashy.
Cons: The Navigation System
Overall review: Instead of having a Ferrari and driving the BMW, Maserati has given us the perfect mix. A truly exhilarating and alluring daily driver. The cabin is beautiful with plenty of room for my 6'4 frame, and it has a functional back seat.
FERRARI AT HALF PRICE/PLUS BETTER LINES by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/13/2004. Trim: 2003 Maserati Coupe GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: GREAT CAR, NECK BREAKER, HALF THE PEOPLE LOOKING DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS OR CAN'T IMAGE HOW MUCH IT COSTS, IT FUNNY
Cons: PAYMENT
Overall review: I HAVE HAD MINE FOR 7 MONTHS KNOW, AND WOULDN'T WANT ANY OTHER CAR
Italian Thoroughbred sticking it to the Germans by John, California on 09/10/2003. Trim: 2003 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome performance, precision handling, sumptious luxury, exclusivity, italian passion and an engine noise like no other (except maybe a Ferrari 360 Modena). I also like the 4 year 50,000 mile warranty.
Cons: Notable detraction is lack of a spare tyre as standard. Also you cannot reprogramme the navigation without the handbrake being engaged it seems.
Overall review: I have used as a daily driver Porsche 911's, a BMW Z8, an M5. Nothing I think can match the Maserati's blend of power and refinement in its class. If you have not considered it you should check it out. You can fit 2 adults in the rear, and besides the added practicality (it's the daily driver the ferrari probably never will be) it has lines that give it a real timeless presence. It has the guts and refinement to slam dunk almost anything out there for the money and for this reason it should have a higher profile... With a Ferrari engine and gearbox it destroys most things on the road yet is so comfortable and civilised you can take your grandma to the supermarket in it (which i've done). So far it has been remarkably reliable and the Ferrari Maserati Service Center has been second to none.
Best 2+2 sports coupe by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/25/2003. Trim: 2003 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: a great combination of subtle form, that hides tremendous power, refined leather, and real seating capacity for 4 adults
Cons: info center controls are poorly designed (too small, too difficult to get to the screen that you want while driving, and too far away for comfortable control), small trunk space
Overall review: performance, classic looks, refined finish, and seating for 4 - arguably the best sports coupe on the road at any price
Great Car for a Great Price by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/04/2004. Trim: 2003 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car. The styling is beautiful without being overly aggressive. I was worried when I bought it about its dependability but I’ve now had it for a year and it has been flawless. I love the fact that two adult couples can ride in the car, and better yet, I can take my wife and children with me for a drive. The engine is very smooth and has a great pitch. The Cambiocorsa transmission is an absolute blast to drive, and a must on this car. I love the unique brand of the car. No one at my office, my club or in my neighborhood has this car, unlike the Mercedes SL500 that I used to drive.
Cons: The stereo system is sub-par on this car. The radio has terrible reception, and the factor suggested fix is to mount a whip antenna on the back fender, which I can’t bring myself to do. So, I suggest getting the 5 disk changer and listen to CDs.
Overall review: This is a fantastic car, and a unbelievable value. I can’t believe that they sell a Ferrari engine and transmission, in a beautiful 4 seater that has a big enough trunk for golf clubs, for $84,000 loaded. Everyone is always guessing that the car costs double over its true price.