2003 Maserati Coupe

2003 Maserati Coupe Prices
2003 Maserati Coupe Fuel Economy
AN EXOTIC YOU CAN ACTUALLY DRIVE by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/04/2006. Trim: 2003 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance and reliability. The sound of the Ferrari built V8 is unmistakable, but in this luxurious car it is stylish instead of flashy.
Cons: The Navigation System
Overall review: Instead of having a Ferrari and driving the BMW, Maserati has given us the perfect mix. A truly exhilarating and alluring daily driver. The cabin is beautiful with plenty of room for my 6'4 frame, and it has a functional back seat.
FERRARI AT HALF PRICE/PLUS BETTER LINES by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/13/2004. Trim: 2003 Maserati Coupe GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: GREAT CAR, NECK BREAKER, HALF THE PEOPLE LOOKING DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS OR CAN'T IMAGE HOW MUCH IT COSTS, IT FUNNY
Cons: PAYMENT
Overall review: I HAVE HAD MINE FOR 7 MONTHS KNOW, AND WOULDN'T WANT ANY OTHER CAR
Italian Thoroughbred sticking it to the Germans by John, California on 09/10/2003. Trim: 2003 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome performance, precision handling, sumptious luxury, exclusivity, italian passion and an engine noise like no other (except maybe a Ferrari 360 Modena). I also like the 4 year 50,000 mile warranty.
Cons: Notable detraction is lack of a spare tyre as standard. Also you cannot reprogramme the navigation without the handbrake being engaged it seems.
Overall review: I have used as a daily driver Porsche 911's, a BMW Z8, an M5. Nothing I think can match the Maserati's blend of power and refinement in its class. If you have not considered it you should check it out. You can fit 2 adults in the rear, and besides the added practicality (it's the daily driver the ferrari probably never will be) it has lines that give it a real timeless presence. It has the guts and refinement to slam dunk almost anything out there for the money and for this reason it should have a higher profile... With a Ferrari engine and gearbox it destroys most things on the road yet is so comfortable and civilised you can take your grandma to the supermarket in it (which i've done). So far it has been remarkably reliable and the Ferrari Maserati Service Center has been second to none.
Best 2+2 sports coupe by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/25/2003. Trim: 2003 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: a great combination of subtle form, that hides tremendous power, refined leather, and real seating capacity for 4 adults
Cons: info center controls are poorly designed (too small, too difficult to get to the screen that you want while driving, and too far away for comfortable control), small trunk space
Overall review: performance, classic looks, refined finish, and seating for 4 - arguably the best sports coupe on the road at any price
Italian Art by Red in Austin on 08/18/2014. Trim: 2003 Maserati Coupe GT, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Even at 11 years old, this car is uniquely gorgeous inside and out. The engine warrants praise for its beauty and also has an inspirational roar. The 6 speed is so fun to row that the best part of my weekend is getting on the freeway and instantaneously achieving 100mph after shifting confidently thru each cog. I think the stereo is good, but I'm not sure because I've always preferred listening to the symphony under the hood. I drive reasonably most of the time and at least half the miles are on the highway, but I'm still amazed that I average 18mpg. This car enjoys road trips or running curves and takes its crew in style, luxury and confidence.
Cons: sticky buttons
Overall review: If cars truly "move" you, be sure to experience Italian luxury at least for a day. It's a unique experience that you'll either like or be overcome with true, deep love. I bought this car in 2008 with 8k miles on it. I typically ride my bike everywhere so I felt it was ok to take a risk on an exotic. I just sold the car almost 6 years and 22k miles later and as I flash back on the joy it brought, a grin automatically shows up on my face. I have many pictures and a soundtrack so that I'll never forget this beauty. Even if you've got unlimited cash, Maserati has an amazing experience to offer, and the value is unbeatable.