2003 Ferrari 456M

2003 Ferrari 456M Prices
2003 Ferrari 456M Fuel Economy
The Beast by Ferarri Boy on 01/04/2004. Trim: 2003 Ferrari 456M GTA, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is unbelievable,I had it upto 180mph in Nevada,,,,,I backed off....more to go on the gas but not for me.It held the road like glue..I couldn't feel the speed..it felt more like 120 mph.The styling is fantastic.My buddy is getting the new Bentley and wants to run me in Nevada ..A track is best for this...these cars are in a class by themselves.I got the extended warranty and that's the question I have for the future but alot of quality has gone into the car.I was getting a slight brake shutter at 140mph but the dealer adjusted the rotors.This car attracts fools in Mustangs for some reason...a joke to even bother with except the Cobra ,,,thats pretty fast.
Cons: This car costs alot and the price is crazy.I like to see the car have a 5 year warranty covering everything and for this price it should.The interior dash material could be abit softer material although it is of high quality.The Italians know how to build great cars among other things.I wish GM could make a car this good looking at a reasonable price.I probably should if went for the Vette which is a heck of the car and a bargain.The ZO6 will give this car a race and for the differance in price the choice is questionable but a Ferarri is a Ferarri and one has to pay for it.This car will do 200mph but where is the question....I backed off at 180.
Overall review: If one can afford this car ..go for it with the extended warranty.
Gonna sell my Ferrari 456M GT by SoCal on 10/15/2003. Trim: 2003 Ferrari 456M GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a Ferrari. Steering and performance and sound emitted from the engine is one of a kind. Attracts attention like heck, and mine is a black Ferrari too.
Cons: Questionable quality. Air condition failed for the 3rd month of ownership and passenger side door emits an annoying sound which the dealer couldn't fix. Stereo is only above average. Very poor car for city driving so I give it a 6 rating and transmission could be smoother for highway cruising also. Interior looks a bit dated. Seats are not comfortable after several hours of driving and the ride is harsh!
Overall review: I made it. Very people own ferraris huh? Well, this car will be replaced soon because it attracts too much attention. I will get an Audi SR6 or A8 instead.