2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Rugged and Stylish by Ellie from Nebraska on 12/12/2011. Trim: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great styling, smooth ride, excellent off-roading abilities
Overall review: I love my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. I bought it in November of 2010 and I've loved it ever since. It has no problems hauling trailers and boats (I live on a farm) to the many lakes and such around the area. When I first pulled a boat behind my vehicle, if I wouldn't have kept looking in the rearview mirror, I would have forgotten I was actually pulling something. It has more than enough room to haul all of my stuff around. I'm a photographer, so I've got a bunch of photo gear, and living on a farm requires me to have a lot of things on hand such as a small chainsaw, shovel, etc. I have no problem stuffing all of that into my Jeep and I still have enough room for passengers! Off-roading is a breeze with this truck. Our cattle pasture is quite hilly and so I was a little hesitant of how it would do when rounding up cows. I was surprised how well this truck performed! It drives amazingly in snow and ice. I'm not afraid to go across icy roads anymore! This car is amazing! <3 Jeep
2004 - Last Year for Jeep Straight Six - Great Year for the Grand Cherokee by JeepGuy from NJ on 01/07/2013. Trim: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Special Edition 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Very comfortable, very good road visibility, great road car, handles well in snow and in sand
Cons: Tail Light Assembly - horrible design contributes to brake and tail light problems Driver Side Door - black ground wire breakage causes inside lights to come on and somtimes leads to inoperative power locks and power windows
Overall review: Excellent - we have owned three straight six 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokees and we love 'em all
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Original owner from Pa. Part I by Scimitar67 from Pa on 09/23/2007. Trim: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Bought in 11/2003. Styling, Rims and Lights. Good room and interior features. Can get almost 22mpg highway (21 mpg rated). Electric driver seat in base Laredo is a plus. No problems other than wear and tear at 57,000 miles.
Cons: City gas mileage about 16mpg (rated) and pick up (V6) are the only con's so far.
Overall review: Solid performer in bad weather and good looks. I will keep this vehicle around for awhile. Would recommend to others. To the owners who bought any used vehicle and left a negative review, when you buy used, you don't know how the previous owner treated and cared for the vehicle. This is not truly fair to any company. Keep this in mind before leaving feedback. I am not saying they are exempt. Just be fair.
Never again! by Max from Corrales on 05/08/2012. Trim: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: It's only pro is in comfort. It is comfortable on long road trips
Cons: It has been the most unreliable vehicle that I have ever owner. Brakes every year, Leaking head gasket, coolant issues. I was on a first name basis with my local Jeep dealer. I would never buy another Jeep!!!
Overall review: Loads of problems, but comfortable on road trips.
Love My Jeep by Bev - Baltimore, Md on 03/01/2011. Trim: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Very dependable.
Cons: I only had 40000 miles and interior on drivers side tore. Dealer said they don't fix these problems. It was purchased brand new and I was very disappointed with the maintenance from the dealer. I even purchased an extended warranty! The arm on the drivers side on the door has torn as well. I don't feel the interior held up for the product being a Jeep. I am a woman and drive this vehicle 99% of the time and am not ruff on it.
Overall review: Beware of cloth interior. Make sure you have a reputable dealership to deal with.