2004 Pontiac Grand Prix

My second Grand Prix by Ken on 04/26/2011. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The power.
Cons: None
Overall review: I have had this car for seven years and over eighty thousand miles with no major problems.
Best Car I ever Bought! by Dally on 06/07/2012. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT1, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I have had my 2004 Grand Prix Gt since November 2003, It has 141,000. No major problems to date. I love my car!
Cons: I wish it had better gas milage.
Overall review: I give this car an overall rating of 8, out of a possible 10.
GRAND PRIX by Lindsay, TN on 11/28/2004. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT1, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: FAST
Cons: Low back seat, hard to see out in the back
Overall review: Fun to drive around town at nightime in
A step in the right direction for GM by sw, Pittsburgh on 08/26/2004. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handles well, nice ride, smooth transmission, accelerates well for a non-supercharged V6, reliable, drives well in snow, gets good gas mileage for a 200 hp engine (30 MPG highway), roomy interior
Cons: Headlight design could be better, non-supercharged version should have a higher top speed - along with better tires, seating could be more comfortable, back seat is too low.
Overall review: Before you purchase an Accord or a Camry (bathtub on wheels), check out the Grand Prix. The Grand Prix offers a lot of car for the money.
Don't Downgrade by Rick on 05/22/2004. Trim: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Steering and road grip are great. Appearance is nice due to better care taken with the factory paint job. HUD is a big plus. Highway driving when passing makes you enjoy the GTP. TAP shift in the winter is a must. Fold down front passenger use has saved the day on a few trips to the home improvement center.
Cons: Plastic interior, manual passenger seat, no self-adjusting electronic day/night mirror, voice recognition with On-Star does not recognize important numbers I use frequently. I got the vehicle in October of 2003 and now, in May of 2004 the Mud Guards have still not arrived at the GM Dealer. With highway driving I have not even come close to the rated mileage. The AM radio in the upgraded system is the worst I have ever owned.
Overall review: Going from a Chrysler 300M (2000) fully loaded to this vehicle was not appropriate.