2003 Isuzu Ascender

2003 Isuzu Ascender Prices
2003 Isuzu Ascender Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Think Again by Denise in Denton, TX on 12/22/2004. Trim: 2003 Isuzu Ascender S 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good for short people, I can see out the front and the sides very well.
Cons: Evertime I turn around something is breaking, spends to much time in the shop, seems poorly made where more money should be spent. Like the engine and its parts. Lots of bells and whistles but the Computer has a mind of its own and does not hold programming saved. I m getting rid of mine before I send in for repairs and they say...Sorry not covered under Warranty.
Overall review: Think Again .........try Envoy ? Same exact vehicle and maker. Isuzu does not show the love when you need repairs and a car to get to work.
One comfortable Isuzu by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/03/2003. Trim: 2003 Isuzu Ascender S 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: We just bought the LS with the V8. I love the way it drives and feels like a car, but we've still got all the room we need. The 3rd row seat is the best one we've seen. Adults can actually sit there! We also love the "airplane" vents for all of the passengers. It makes driving around the hot Arizona desert much more comfortable.
The Ascender - SUV's best kept secret by dvdmoe on 07/26/2009. Trim: 2003 Isuzu Ascender S 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Third row seating is great. Power is a definite plus
Cons: I have the only one I've ever seen...it's really weird.
Overall review: Worth buying. You can get these at a real bargain.
The Ultimate SUV by Mom Taxi on 04/11/2007. Trim: 2003 Isuzu Ascender S 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I own the 7 passenger Isuzu Ascender and I have been very happy with it, I have had no problems. It rides smooth for being the size it is. Me and my family find it roomy and comfortable. I trust it to get me and my family where we need to go, safely. I also take my kids and there friends where they need to go and there is plenty of room for every one. It is easy to put into 4 wheel drive. The control buttons for the radio, heat and temperature are accessible on the steering wheel.
Cons: The black is worn off on the radio buttons. We have had it for a year and the color is already gone.
Overall review: Excellent.
cheaper than a toyota by jim on 09/13/2006. Trim: 2003 Isuzu Ascender S 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: the priceand onstar road side assistance
Cons: none
Overall review: great car
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next