2003 Mitsubishi Diamante

2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Prices
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Fuel Economy
very good car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/05/2008. Trim: 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: finshing and power
Overall review: very good car
Smooth ride. by Troy from Tulsa on 07/05/2007. Trim: 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This vehicle is the most dependable car I have ever owned. We bought it with 15,000 miles and it now has 94000. We replace the timeing belt at 90000 and normal oil chnages and tire and brakes. That is it. No other issues whatsoever. Stereo system is GREAT! I plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off.
Cons: 6'0 person is a little cramped inthe front seat. Horn is weak. Resale is poor.(It shouldn't be though)
Overall review: Excellent overall car.
Best Car by Ittyla (DFW) on 02/06/2007. Trim: 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the power and performance. I drive my car hard and it has had no problems. It just keeps on going and going and going. People always think I paid a lot more for it than I did. The styling is so unique there is no mistaking its profile when you're out on the road. It has more room than most smaller SUVs so I am able to get it loaded up with quite a bit of stuff. There is room for a carseat in the middle and extra passengers still have room on both sides of it to sit comfortably.
Cons: The steering wheel seems odd sized. I can never find a comfortable position for my hands to rest. Resale is lousy but that's ok, there's nothing else out there even close to this car in options, performance, and price so I plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off. The Mitsu dealer wants $950+ for a tuneup and my regular mechanic says $500. To me, that seems a little high for a tuneup. I've discovered all maintenance is expensive on this car, fortunately, it doesn't need anything very often. It corners like a buffalo but fortunately it's acceleration and overall ride comfort make up for it.
Overall review: I wish Mitsu was still making it! When it comes time to get rid of it, I have no idea what to replace it with.
White Diamond in VA by Blue from Va Beach on 07/05/2006. Trim: 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the styling and the amenities that it has to offer. The 3.5 V-6 has more than enough power to move this heavy car around town or the highway. This car has precise steering and is very responsive. The interior is accomodating for five adults. Controls are ergonomically correct and the leather seating surface is very tight, which signifies a stronger durability. The fit and finish are unlike any other Mitsubishi car that I've owned, I guess it has a lot to do with it being produced in Australia. This has had to be one of the biggest sleeper cars to arrive in America, unfortunately due to marketing it has seen it's last days.
Cons: The climate control takes some getting used to and i has a weak sounding horn.
Overall review: This is a well put together car that blends quality, luxury, roominess and affordability together. Controls are laid out pretty easy and the car puts out sufficient power to the wheels. It has a beautiful unique look to it and needs nothing off the showroom floor to enhance it. If you have ever owned an Acura Legend (like myself), this is definitely the car that may sway you away from ever wanting to own another one. Unfortunately it is no longer produced in the U.S., but if you find a good one for sale take a real good look at it I'm sure you will want to get it!!!!!
Great Car! by Darrell Atlanta, GA on 07/05/2005. Trim: 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very powerful with smooth ride. Excellent interior controls and convienience, Comfortable seating, no mechanical problems. Fun to drive.
Cons: Somtimes steering feels loose on cornering, not great on fuel economy, resale value alnmost pathetic
Overall review: Hard to imagine why this car did not catch on in American market. Superior in many respects to others in it's class and similar in ride and comfort to many much more expensive luxury cars. With long record of reliability, I hope to drive this car into the ground (in 15 years or so).