2003 Honda CR-V

A Real Keeper by SD Guy on 04/07/2011. Trim: 2003 Honda CR-V LX 4WD w/ Front Side Airbags, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Purchased new eight years ago. I do all the handbook says (according to the timetable in it) or sooner. Never is a recommended procedure ignored. The car is in beautiful shape and runs like new. This model was one year before they changed the shape of the car and I am thrilled I got this one. It amazes people at how much I can load into it. Even with the four cylinder, I can keep up with traffic at all times and have plenty of power if I need it. Mileage is excellent. This one is a real keeper.
Cons: So far absolutely nothing.
Overall review: Excellent vehicle with tremendous re-sale value. Everything one could ask for.
Great First Time! by Ben on 10/09/2010. Trim: 2003 Honda CR-V LX 4WD 4-spd AT w/ Front Side Airbags, Owned 7 years.
Pros: My parents bought this car used. It was a 2003 model year and it's about 7 years old. I love the car, as it is my first one, and it get me where I am going. The seats and roominess of the (now 2010) front seats and cargo is great, not so much for the back seats. The safety of this vehicle is AMAZING! I was actually in a car crash a few months ago and it was pretty bad. The car looks as if it was in a tornado, i was t-boned and it flipped. When I look at the car I can't believe how I lived! The side airbags kept me safe and I got out with no scratches, just a few bruises. The car held up very well and isn't totaled (: The car as a whole is great for a first time car!
Cons: I have a problem with the 4 cyl. engine. The engine is too small for a car it's size. A 6 cyl. would have been a lot better. The car doesn't always want to go when you push the pedal and other times it accelerates on it's own. I had a problem where the transmission kept going down a gear at random, but it stopped after the car accident. The car drives much better now. The back seats are not roomy enough. I am 6' tall and find the back very uncomfortable to sit in. Some of the styling features like the headlights and taillights aren't that great either, along with the spare tire on the back door. But overall it's a great vehicle.
Overall review: This car is great for a first time car. Very safe and great for carrying a small family (2 adults & 2 kids at the most) If you want to carry more people/cargo, I recommend a larger SUV or crossover. I use this car to go from home and school and go shopping to the mall. I would prefer a car with more style but, I guess that's what I get for having my parents pick out my car ha!
The Ultimate Let Down by Howard on 03/09/2003. Trim: 2003 Honda CR-V LX 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nice Smell when new
Cons: A little brick with skateboard wheels.
Overall review: But something else!
A GREAT SUV FROM HONDA by AZKID on 01/21/2011. Trim: 2003 Honda CR-V LX 2WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: NO MAJOR PROBLEMS. THIS SUV IS VERY DEPENDABLE.
Cons: NOTHING TO SPEAK OF
Overall review: AN EXCELLENT SUV WITH GOOD HANDLING, GREAT STYLING AND VERY GOOD RELIABILITY
Suv not MRS. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/02/2009. Trim: 2003 Honda CR-V LX 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: handles great.. even in snow..am from WI so this is honest! Guys like an SUV..camping, hunting, fishing eic. Newer models look more and more like soccer mom vans. Two different markets,but get close to both...we pick up the kids too.. let the kids (and adults) know the difference!
Cons: (See above)
Overall review: Excellent vehicle for someone who loves the outdoors,but may not need the open bed truck all the time. A "grow up" vehicle ,if you will.