2003 Volvo S60

GREAT CAR. by simptom on 09/29/2009. Trim: 2003 Volvo S60 Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Ilove this car. No problems .
Cons: nothing.
Overall review: A 10
Fabulous Volvo by Rio on 05/18/2009. Trim: 2003 Volvo S60 2.4T, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Comfortable, easy to drive, quiet on the street, great visibility
Cons: None
Overall review: This is a very luxurious car and though I considered buying a new car, I'm not done with this one yet. When I do buy again, it will be another Volvo S60.
Volvo exceptional quality by Dave from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on 01/02/2004. Trim: 2003 Volvo S60 2.4T, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A wonderful luxury vehicle. Handles well, Preforms well in the snow, quiet smooth ride and is hassle free
Cons: The engine is a little small for a large car. It could use some additional Horse power.
Overall review: Fantastic car. I can't wait for all of our cars to be Volvo's
Great Vehicle by PJ from Wichita, KS. on 11/26/2003. Trim: 2003 Volvo S60 2.4T, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Most comfortable seats I've ever sat on.
Great to drive - expensive to maintain by WJK - Portland Or. on 05/02/2003. Trim: 2003 Volvo S60 Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Wow, this is really a Volvo! Great looking car from a company not noted for pretty cars. Extremely comfortable seats, and handsome european interior. Strong (4 corner disc) brakes. Every safety option under the sun is standard equipment.
Cons: For those of you (like myself) that enjoy working on cars, it is a royal pain. Even a simple process like changing the oil is made difficult. Rather than having a canister oil filter they use a paper filter insert that requires special volvo only tools (another avenue to get money out of you). I also wanted to buy a complete shop manual and just about fell on the floor when the dealer told me it would cost about $900. I think I paid $50 for the shop manual to my Nissan.
Overall review: A good car and a sensible purchase (just set aside a ton of money for service work.)