2003 Audi TT

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
TT-licous by AudiOso on 05/23/2008. Trim: 2003 Audi TT Coupe quattro, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love it's looks and handling. I am the second owner and have done some performance mods to mine. It's very fast once you get the revs up and it handles on razor's edge. The traction is awesome. Even at 260 hp where I am now there is no torque steer under hard throttle.
Cons: The quality of the leather seats is a little below Audi's standards. I had to replace the driver's seat back cover at 29k due to excessive wear. The only thing I can think of is that the previous owner got in and out with a cell phone or something abrasive on his belt. The shifter is kinda long in the throws and typically notchy as is the case with VW Golf's/New Beetle's (the platform from which this car is derived.)
Overall review: I am very biased towards Audi's. I own this car, a 2003 A4 Avant and a 2005 S4. I've had several Audi's over the years, and these three cars are just awesome vehicles. The aftermarket for the TT is huge which makes the car a blast to upgrade. It's just an expensive hobby, but that is what this car is to me. My S4 and TT are garage queens that are driven on the weekends. That said, they are driven with gusto when I do take them out for a spin.
TONY'S TT by TT on 01/03/2008. Trim: 2003 Audi TT Roadster quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: EVERYTHIHG
Cons: NO WHERE TO OPEN IT UP! SPEED
Overall review: EXCELLENT
Not a true sports car by Alan from Connecticut on 09/19/2006. Trim: 2003 Audi TT Coupe quattro, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Its design, both exterior and interior. Quattro, Fit and finish, trunk storage for small car
Cons: Rough ride, noisy, notchy shifter
Overall review: I owned a 2000 TT and in 2003 purchased a TT with a more powerful engine.I loved both cars, but the performace was disappointing.
A fun, unique car by ppdoc on 06/27/2006. Trim: 2003 Audi TT Coupe quattro, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handling, overall drive, look.
Cons: blind spot
Overall review: Overall, one of the best cars I have ever owned. Great handling, especially in poor weather. Service has been excellent. Would buy another in a heartbeat. Looking forward to the new 2007 model.
Great blend of reliability, performance and appearance. by Gabriel from Southern California on 03/17/2006. Trim: 2003 Audi TT Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fun to drive, very responsive, looks great, 28 mpg.
Cons: A few minor electrical gremlins here and there. Rear window visibility.
Overall review: I love this car! It handles great in all environments, even in pouring rain it's pretty tough to get it to lose traction (but i don't recommend pushing your luck). It's a turbo, so the real power doesn't kick in until after 3rd gear or so. Even though it's been out for years now, i still get frequent compliments because they're not a dime a dozen. I've had a few minor electrical problems like the instrument cluster acting up, cd changer choosing which cds it doesn't want to play and the windows occasionally they want to go back down after going all the way up... but the warranty is great, i haven't had to pay a dime, always had a loaner or rental car provided to me. I'm a very finicky owner, if i hear a squeak or the headlights aren't perfectly straight, to the dealership we go, and i've never had them deny service to me. One big warning though, it's *very* easy to speed though.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next