2003 Infiniti QX4

Great Truck by Meghan Monroe on 02/08/2008. Trim: 2003 Infiniti QX4 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have had my car for 2 years and I love it. I was very happy with my purchase. I would encourage others if your looking for a used car this is the truck for you.
Cons: They don't make it anymore :-(
Overall review: Good job infiniti. Now that I have had one I know my next car will be another infiniti.
Great SUV. by Joe on 06/24/2009. Trim: 2003 Infiniti QX4 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I bought this truck in 03. I have not had a single problem.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Great SUV.
Review QX4 by Sheila Fort Worth Texas on 11/01/2006. Trim: 2003 Infiniti QX4 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I like everything about this car. This is my 3rd Infiniti and our families 6th. I've changed oil, filters and added gas. Nothing else has required attention.
Cons: I like everything about this vehicle. I've owned the car since it was new in 2003; for some reason it is posted incorrectly above.
Overall review: The best vehicle I have owned.
A Great SUV by Ryan - Indianapolis on 02/15/2006. Trim: 2003 Infiniti QX4 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The QX4 has been quiet, powerful, and has an incredible sound system - especially at mid-level volume; perfect for listening to symphony and jazz. The QX4 drives masterfully on snowy, icy roads, and on the highway. Plus, it looks fabulous!
Cons: What I don't like about QX4 is that Infiniti stopped making it.
Overall review: If you find a QX4, I suggest you buy it and keep it for a long time. It's built so well that you could keep it for 10 years (at least).
Good Buy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/01/2005. Trim: 2003 Infiniti QX4 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The SUV was very solid and problem
Cons: The Back seat was just too tight and the engine was a bit sluggish
Overall review: I think it was an overall good truck and I would recommend it, but first yo should look at the Pathfinder limited edition you can save yourself a lot of money, but to be honest I just trade up to a Acura MDX