2003 Infiniti I35

2003 Infiniti I35 Prices
2003 Infiniti I35 Fuel Economy
BMW you lost! by Dollar Bill fro the Carolinas on 04/07/2004. Trim: 2003 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is a true sleeper, I've owned every luxury car from Cadillac to Benz and this beats them hands down. The Dealer experience was awsome and the product speak's for itseslf, Everyone overlooks Infiniti during the buying process, I was FOOLED BIGTIME, I found a true gem in my I35. Will buy another after this one gets 225,000 miles on it.
Cons: Doesn't come with a chauffer
Overall review: The best Car I ever owned by far! I traded a Cadillac Concours for it, Cadillac TAKE NOTES. I challenge the Northstar engine vs. this fast japenese race horse anyday
Great Car by Tuffy from fl. on 01/24/2008. Trim: 2003 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I bought this car new and loved it from day 1. Maintenance free,oil change every3000 miles,very comfortable driving,and riding in. Excellent power train, would reccomend to anyone.
Cons: No Cons
Overall review: Good gas mileage
Best Company by mike on 01/24/2004. Trim: 2003 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Better than Mercedes, Lexus, and BMW. Infiniti feels a car should do more talking than there marketing directors....let the car show you how good it is, not an ad.
Cons: None
Overall review: great car
Good Car by Eracerz on 08/20/2013. Trim: 2003 Infiniti I35 Luxury, Owned 3 years.
Pros: 1. Good reliability 2. Smooth ride 3. Seating position fits just right 4. Acceleration is smooth 5. Automatic transmission is flawless
Cons: 1. Poor fuel mileage. 2. Handling is sub par. 3. The 3.5L engine is not the easiest engine to work on because of how the engine is configured in the compartment. This results to higher than average labor costs for simple repairs. 4. Heated seats in the rear are pretty much useless unless you have kids that know how to use them.
Overall review: I purchased my 2003 I35 with winter package in 2010 with 80K miles on it. It has been a very reliable car thus far. I have had a few recent repairs done mostly due to the wear and tear and that I have reached 120K miles. I have had a few sensors replaced at 100K, knock sensors and O2 sensor. I also have had a number of repairs at 120K such as the drive belts replacement, the radiator replaced due to leak, power steering leak, my water pump, and heater coil. Other than those repairs at 120K miles, the car still runs like new and I feel like it could last another 100K miles. Overall, this car and the engine was built like a bullet and it would be a good used car purchase.
Very happy with my daily driver by car lover from Long Island on 04/08/2013. Trim: 2003 Infiniti I35, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling interior overall value
Cons: Gas mileage isn't great I average 18 around town and 24 on the highway I get the same mileage with my dodge challenger with a HEMI engine
Overall review: I bought this car used a year ago because i didn't want to drive my dodge challenger every day. And now wouldn't part with it for the world I LOVE IT . The black leather interior still looks new it's now ten years old and still feels firm. The car is very fast for a six cylinder the styling is great Im sorry they discontinued the model after 2004 it sure was a winner . I have 70,000 miles on her now i should have her another 100'000