2003 Volvo C70

2003 Volvo C70 Prices
2003 Volvo C70 Fuel Economy
C70 Convertible by Terry on 01/11/2012. Trim: 2003 Volvo C70 HPT Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of fun to drive around with top down. Surprisingly fits adults in back relatively comfortably. Looks great.
Cons: A little too low to the ground as potholes or irregular pavement seem to affect the car more than anticipated
Overall review: Got this car a little over a year ago used and has been trouble free even with 130,000 miles. Still looks showroom new.
beautiful safe car. by volvo girl Pasadena md on 03/27/2011. Trim: 2003 Volvo C70 LPT Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Bought this car used, love the look and all the conveniences, however, I keep reading in reviews how the car makes noise when turning..just got my car back from volvo dealer and needed both ball joints and the right tie rod replaced, worn. Once those were fixed no noise whatsoever. smooth ride,cabin noise, which happens with any softtop convertible. lack of care from previous owner caused problems that had. I would recommend this car, but if buying used, have it checked out by a mechanic. Not the cars fault if someone previously didnt care for it! Beautiful car and get comments everytime I have it out with the top down. VERY safe car.
Cons: blind spots with top up. Top down total panoramic view. Poooooor turning radius...of course I traded in a 2006 Charger rt I bought new for this, but I would not go back to the charger compared to my volvo.
Overall review: Good buy for money.
I would buy another C70 Volvo by Kathy from North Palm Beach on 06/08/2007. Trim: 2003 Volvo C70 HPT Convertible, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I just drove this car round-trip to Michigan from Florida and it was an easy, pleasant ride. I love the style and the ease of the convertible top. The interior is beautiful and the sound is amazing. I feel safe with the hidden roll bars.
Cons: Trunk space is small, but that's to be expected. Had a hard time getting used to the small back window and I'm hearing a grinding sound lately when I turn- as another writer compained about. It's a harder ride than I'm used to.
Overall review: Love the car and enjoy getting into it every day. My friend has the Volvo C70 2000 convertible and he's very happy too. I can live with the few things that I can't change because I'm so happy with the car in general.
Review ID: #512044 Is this review offensive?
Pretty but Pretty Annoying too by Alison Long Island, NY on 06/29/2006. Trim: 2003 Volvo C70 LPT Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: When the top is down strangers tell me how beautiful the car is. It is a nice convertible.
Cons: I've had to go in for many maintenance issues. The most annoying and repeating one is this creaking sound when turning. After taking it in, sometimes it's fixed, sometimes it has to go back. The service guy told me this is a problem with this model. It's sometimes so loud that people on the street turn their heads when I make a right. Second, the profile is too low in the front, rendering it likely to hit anything that raises a bit and causing large scratches. This may include places you can't avoid like entrances to various parking lots or even my own driveway. Finally, when it rains, the driver's side leaks a bit and if the door is open, the rain goes right into the electric seat controls.
Overall review: It's a pretty car but has gotten too annoying with all the little problems. I'm looking into the Saab convertible, which I had before the volvo and I loved.
Gorgeous Red Convertible by Karen on 05/25/2006. Trim: 2003 Volvo C70 LPT Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I've had this car 3 years and I love it...the styling, the color (red with tan top), the comfortable heated front seats, the Volvo engineering quality and safety features, the turbo, the surround sound, the great handling, the electric convertible top. Name the feature and I love it!
Cons: The trunk is 'way too small and it is difficult to get into the back seat. Changing lanes and backing up are a challenge because of the lack of visibility due to the small back-seat window. The low profile wheels are gorgeous and you really get a feel for the road--EVERY bump in the road. Not what I would call a smooth ride, but that's the way it was designed.
Overall review: Because of the small size, my beautiful red C70 convertible is going to be history next year. I need a larger car at this point in my life, but it has and will continue to be a very fun car to drive. People don't know what it is,though. When I tell them, they are surprised that it is a Volvo! I bought this car in 2003 and I will really miss it when I trade it in.