2003 Hyundai Sonata

good car over all by jiffer on 09/26/2008. Trim: 2003 Hyundai Sonata LX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I like this car overall and would buy another hyundai
Cons: the paint on the bumbers did not hold very well
Overall review: for the price great choice
Good Car for the money and warranty by Alicia Wisconsin on 11/30/2007. Trim: 2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like the way it handles but the gas peddle could be smoother. I love the fact that the rear seats fold forward for larger items that need to be packed. It has nice get-up and go. My husband is very much a ATV or truck person and not much of a car fan, but he likes this one very much. I like the 60,000 mile warranty and 100,000 power train and engine warranty. It was one of the main reasons I purchased this car.
Cons: My seat adjusters are not electric and it is very difficult to adjust the seat without the door being open. The knob to be turned is too close to the door. The heater works almost too well as there is too much coming out of the floor and not enough from the dash. There is a huge blind spot when you look for other cars. I have had to only fix two things that were thankfully covered under warranty - My sunroof motor and my annteana motor both died before 50,000. I have had to replace 3 headlights since 2003 but did not realize Hyundia covers them under warranty.
Overall review: This is a good car. I enjoy driving it. I am about to have to get my first new breaks, and tires as well as a tune-up.
Review ID: #519374 Is this review offensive?
best yet by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/13/2007. Trim: 2003 Hyundai Sonata LX, Owned 4 years.
Pros: quality
Cons: no problems with car minor problem with dealer service
Overall review: good buy
one outstanding car by terry's toy on 03/25/2004. Trim: 2003 Hyundai Sonata Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: smooth ride and air tight quiet sound.
Cons: dont really like the braking system. brakes are a little soft and have to high of stopping time
Overall review: outstand. love the detailing and the preformance.
Review ID: #420373 Is this review offensive?
Gonna Love This Car by Missy in the Mountains on 12/24/2003. Trim: 2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my Sonota. Its a very comfortable ride and I have taken it on long trips. No problems. The factory and dealer warranty is great. The few minor things that needed repaired were repaired no problem with a smile on their face. Lots of ohhs and ahhs. Love my Sonota and would buy another.
Cons: hmmm, can't think of any. Maybe no option of tinted windows? :)
Overall review: Great car! Great price! Handles good and I live in the mountains, lots of curves, hills, and weather. No Problems. Shifts great while using it in the manual position, which is great for these curvey roads.