2003 Suzuki Vitara

2003 Suzuki Vitara Prices
2003 Suzuki Vitara Fuel Economy
great small SUV by JohnZ on 05/26/2009. Trim: 2003 Suzuki Vitara 4-Door 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Had this vehicle new for 6 years now completely satisfies with it overall......replaced water pump this past year...handles well in snow when in 4 wd and cruises well on the highway delightful to drive for a small SUV
Cons: as all the other comments,,,the back seat is crampt and when in 4WD the gears for the front wheels make noise when in a full turn position like doing a 3 pt turn
Overall review: great little SUV would buy another no major problems in the 5 years I had it......still have it
Super little ride by Alicia from Arkansas on 06/30/2008. Trim: 2003 Suzuki Vitara 4-Door 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a quality vehicle for the price. The gas mileage can't be beat. I put 180 miles a day on it and have had no problems to speak of, great investment.
Cons: The only thing is back seat comfort, it is small and tight for bigger people. But with small family not much of a problem
Overall review: i would recommend this vehicle to anyone wanting a great little compact SUV. Very impressed with fuel mileage at 28-30 mph.
OK SUV by Siouxfan from North Dakota on 10/26/2005. Trim: 2003 Suzuki Vitara 4-Door 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The price. The mileage is good.
Cons: The trade-in value is not very good. I went to get a new one and would I loose up to $6000.00 to trade-in for a new one. So don't think I will ever buy a new one.
Overall review: Geat SUV for the money. But will never buy a new one when loosing that kind of money.
Nice 4 wheel drive SUV by D.G. Cleveland on 08/18/2004. Trim: 2003 Suzuki Vitara 4-Door 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Have had this vehicle for almost two years now...not one problem to report. This little SUV rides great, looks good and is quality built! Had problems with childrens car seats in back seat. Not a whole lot of room with the front seat all the way back, but, it is a compact SUV. Minus the car seats, I have no problems getting in or out. I am 6' 2
Cons: Lack of rear seat space with a car seat.
Overall review: Excellent SUV, I would buy another. Not one problem to report in almost 2 years. Could not say that for our last american made car. I have heard that the engine is under powered...I do not find that to be a problem. Vehicle has 124 horsepower and weighs only around 3,000lbs. Good on gas.
Cute, sporty, and reliable by Salty from New York on 06/04/2004. Trim: 2003 Suzuki Vitara 2-Door 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I use this vehicle to commute back & forth to work everyday and have 21K after 10 months of ownership. To date, I have had no problems, it just keeps going. The price doesn't kill you like the more well known car names.
Cons: I would like to get a little better gas mileage out of the 4 cylinder engine. I am currently getting a combined 22 miles to the gallon. It's difficult to see cars behind you when looking to the rear.
Overall review: This is my second Suzuki, my first one was a swift which I sold with 155k. Except for some wheel bearings toward the end, I had no problems with the swift either.