2003 Nissan Frontier

My choice of truck by Jon15 from manila on 05/05/2009. Trim: 2003 Nissan Frontier SC-V6 King Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Well my previous pickup is a 98 isuzu fuego, my new 2003 frontier's interior is way more beautiful than the fuego. The overall interior and exterior look is nice. Its a/c is very good.
Cons: What can be done to increase its power? mine is a 3.2 liter engine, automatic.. What motor oil brand or specs should i feed my frontier to make its engine more powerful, less engine vibration etc? The paint of the fenders are not that thick i think since haze and scratcher easily appear on them.
Overall review: Overall, i like my nissan frontier. It over performs other pickup in its class.
A bit pricey but good by Jim from Greece on 08/19/2007. Trim: 2003 Nissan Frontier SVE-V6 Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Good performance both on and off the road. Good looks, and good engine. I've been driving this truck for about 4 years, and so far hasn't had any mechanical problems (knock on wood). I've only had to change the shocks (at 55,000 kms) due to a problematic front left one but it was due to my bad use.
Cons: Poor plastics' quality on the inside and outside. They tend to get very easily scratched.
Overall review: If only Nissan could improve plastics quality.
NICE TRUCK by ALEX on 01/12/2011. Trim: 2003 Nissan Frontier XE-V6 Crew Cab Long Bed 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: GOOD RELIABLE TRUCK,EXCELENT IN SNOW.
Cons: CABIN IS TOO SMALL, NO POWER, GAS MILAGE!!!
Overall review: GOOD TRUCK
Rockn' Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/29/2010. Trim: 2003 Nissan Frontier SC-V6 Crew Cab Long Bed 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I really enjoy this truck great in mountians to the ice and snow in the city too!
Cons: don't care much for the gas mileage
Overall review: Its all a good truck best one I have ever owned
A truck for people who love trucks by Court from TX on 01/30/2005. Trim: 2003 Nissan Frontier XE-V6 King Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Roomy interior, Handles well with firm ride, Gas milage pretty good for a 4x4 (21 mpg on the highway,) Rockford Fosgate stock stereo sounds really good.
Cons: I don't like the large plastic fender flares on this sporty truck. I wish I had gone with body colored bumper and fender flares. I think it looks better than the black plastic trim. No bench seat. Limited selection of aftermarket parts. Nissan doesn't make a roof rack that fits their King cab...but I do like the bed extender.
Overall review: The Nissan Frontier offers the best bang for your buck and as far as ride and maneuverability, it's a truck for people who love to drive trucks. It also feels more like a full size rather than a light truck and it definitely sticks out in a crowd thanks to its aggressive styling. Frontier doesn't go unnoticed. So far, it's been very efficient and met all of my expectations; comfort and power. I just rolled 30,000 without a single problem. I plan to hold on to this truck for awhile.