2003 BMW Z8

2003 BMW Z8 Prices
2003 BMW Z8 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
I love it by Old man in Memphis on 06/22/2007. Trim: 2003 BMW Z8 Alpina, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought this 2003 (313) Alpina three months ago with 8,200 miles on it. It is the most beautiful car I have ever seen. Of course, I am a retro fan an own a 1965 Mustang convertible, 1959 Bugeye Sprite, and a 1994 Porsche Cararra 4. I marvel at this car. It is some machine. It won't corner like my 911 and doesn't have the driving characteristics of a Porsche. This is a car for straight down the road. It goes and it stops very well. No question the strong suit is looks if you like retro (timeless) styling.
Cons: The radio and CD operation is not good. Also, the GPS is a pain and not as advanced as others. However I use Tom Tom with my Palm 650 so I am unaffected.
Overall review: Overall I have never owned a car I liked more for what I wanted it to do. I love my 1994 Porsche 911 C-4 and would never sell it. The Porsche is more of a sports car. Of course the Alpina is automatic transmission (with paddle shift in manual mode) so I was looking for something to drive while drinking coffee and talking on the cell phone. This car is used by me as a powerful cruiser rather than a hard core sports car that you have to pay attention to drive.
super class by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/09/2006. Trim: 2003 BMW Z8 Alpina, Owned 2 years.
Pros: power
Overall review: ok
Great car by Ray on 12/07/2005. Trim: 2003 BMW Z8 Alpina, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very fun to drive. Quick response.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Great. Thanks.
A true Schnell Vagon by Sunshine on 06/15/2005. Trim: 2003 BMW Z8 Alpina, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Pananche,Performance, Handling, Exclusivity, a real classic.
Cons: More creature comforts
Overall review: Outstanding machine
Priceless Investment that you can use!! by Z8 Forever on 05/30/2005. Trim: 2003 BMW Z8 Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car is just plain fantastic. Performance is top notch and then some. It is a state of the art technology wise and the M5 engine architecture is way ahead of its time. Handling is just right with no oversteer and coming out of a tight curve is powerful and stable. BMW reliability is second to none. Safety was a great concern in its desing and it shows and feels just great when you drive this beast. If you can get one, you must do it. It is out of the ordinary and not too many of them on the road.
Cons: I can't honestly find anything wrong with the car. Maybe more color choices would have been fine, but then again, not too many where made.
Overall review: This car hold its value. Just check what is available out there, and the price continues to hold, no matter the mileage and the year model of the Z8. Try to find a "deal" or a "bargain" on a Z8 and you are in for a dissapointment. You may hate to pay the price, but you will love that your dollar is well represented in the long run. Besides, it is a different machine in looks and in performance. I own and Alpina edition and a "regular" Z8 and they are priceless. The premium paid when they first came out was unfair and silly, but if you buy at the market price now, your investment is among the best in the car world. Take your time and shop for any Z8 available and you will find just how great the price holds. Not too many of them out there for sale anyway. Is that a sign people are keeping them? Have you seen such a positive set of reviews any where for ANY car? That is a hint, this is THE car to own!!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next