2003 Lexus IS 300 SportCross

2003 Lexus IS 300 SportCross Prices
2003 Lexus IS 300 SportCross Fuel Economy
Cooler than the sedan by VGE Ono on 01/27/2004. Trim: 2003 Lexus IS 300 SportCross SportCross, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fun to drive, handles well, and great Lexus quality both interior and exterior. I appreciate having a car (SportCross model) that is seldom seen on the road, even in L.A. Has more storage space than the sedan model.
Cons: Poor gas mileage, even if driven reasonably. I'm getting only 15-17 mpg city driving. The navigation system, which I like overall, is cumbersome to use as it is controlled by a "joystick" on the center console, rather than a touch screen.
Overall review: The SportCross is an excellent choice if you want a sporty, luxurious, surprisingly utilitarian vehicle that is seldom seen on the road. You may not spend a lot on repairs, but you will on premium gas.
Best Car I've Owned by PROMO from Murrieta on 05/29/2012. Trim: 2003 Lexus IS 300 SportCross, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love our Sportcross!!! We bought used with 105,000 miles now has over 130,000 and it drives better than most new cars we test drove. My wife loves it and she doesn't like wagons, it has changed her. Lexus did a great job with this car. I drive it like a sportscar and it never complains!
Cons: No cons other than to bad I don't have two of them so I don't have to share it with my wife!!!
Overall review: Great car. Would definitely buy another Lexus.
da Lex Bubble by mailik on 01/28/2004. Trim: 2003 Lexus IS 300 SportCross SportCross, Owned 1 year.
Pros: its a lexus, whats not to love!!!
Cons: small backseat, but hey, its a sportwagon!!
Overall review: I love it !!
What a Blast! by Outa My Way from Yuba on 01/24/2004. Trim: 2003 Lexus IS 300 SportCross SportCross, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything! Fun to drive.Looks sporty but classy. Get lots of envious stares. Very comfortable ride. Great for long trips. What a life!
Cons: Wish mine had heated seats and more room for drinks. Armrest too far back and is a little awkward. Had to get used to the blind spots, but not bad as compared to others.
Overall review: We did a lot of research before we bought this and test drove every car in this class. Feature for feature, this one ranks the highest for value.
better than the arnage by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/07/2003. Trim: 2003 Lexus IS 300 SportCross SportCross, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great suv-like style. i have 23 of these cars. i could have bought a bently arnage, but these cars were better.
Cons: loud engine.
Overall review: good