2003 Infiniti M45

It Goes by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/17/2011. Trim: 2003 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: The body style is one of a kind
Cons: Should have woodgrain stering wheel
Overall review: Awsome car
Nice car by realdeal306 on 07/22/2012. Trim: 2003 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the style of this car very unique. The power is also great. I'm just glad I never bought one new. I made the right choice buy getting a Lexus new. As a used car its a great bargain though as far as power is concerned. I bought mine for $7500 with 71K.
Cons: This car has poor quality though as compared to my two other cars a Lexus and a Yaris. So many things don't work right and are falling apart. Most are easy fixes, but you would expect more from a luxury vechicle. Fuel guage doesn't read properly (fixed with recall) interior lights go out very fast, trunk struts don't work, airbag lights are on, sometimes the engine doesn't start on the first try, the center arm rest is very not sturdy feels cheap, the sunroof liner is starting to come apart. Since this isnt my daily driver these issue don't bother me too much. I'll fix them as time and money permits.
Overall review: Over all I like the car. I can deal with the issues the car has because I have two other cars I can always depend on. If you are looking to buy this car as your sole vechicle don't do it. I got a good deal on mine and I'm glad I bought it. Nice weekend car ,as a daily vechicle maybe not.
Review ID: #562081 Is this review offensive?
Infiniti M45 - The Real Deal by M45driver -- Washington on 07/19/2010. Trim: 2003 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 1.Performance- a very quick car, with a V8 340 horses it gets you going wherever you want. 2. Inside style- nicely styled inside, with all the features you can think of. 3. Reliable- a very reliable car- Japan made. 4. The car is a sleeper.
Cons: 1. Gearing- The gears could of been made a little better. 2. Gas milage- The car has kind of poor Gas milage, but thats something to expect if you want a V8 with speed.
Overall review: 1. A very excellent car! It is packed with the speed and luxury of a BMW, Volkswagen, etc.. except the only thing is that You can actaully rely on an Infiniti unlike the Bmws and volkswagens which have plenty of problems. (I've had them all). I would recommend this car over an other car easily.
Excellent performer by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/24/2007. Trim: 2003 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Performance is exceptional
Cons: A bit too much exhaust and road noise
Overall review: Would purchase it again
Review ID: #520613 Is this review offensive?
This car has umpf... by Whirledpeas on 03/18/2007. Trim: 2003 Infiniti M45 Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Overall, this car is like no other in its class, the performance, the styling, everything about this car is unique, very good buy for the money.
Cons: The gear box could use a little more responsiveness, when mashing the throttle it takes awhile to respond, and could get you into a situation when merging into high speed traffic, but once it responds, prepare to be amazed, 340 horses will get up and go quickly
Overall review: This is a must buy, you will rarly see another one on the streets, unlike other cars in its class, the engine is emaculate, the styling is out of this world, and this car will keep its longevity for the years that you own it, as long as you take proper care of it. Enjoy!!!!!