2003 Jaguar X-TYPE

Jaguar X-type by Candy on 10/23/2007. Trim: 2003 Jaguar X-TYPE 2.5, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my Jaguar. I got it as a gift when I graduated from college. It drives very well.
Cons: I do hear a lot of people complain about reliability. I however have not really had any problems with mine aside from a few small replaceable items ( headlight and battery ). Yes, they were kind of expensive but it is a jaguar, it would be about the same on any luxury car.
Overall review: Overall I think its a great car and not as common as the smaller BMW and mercedes. My advice... buy used, and take car of your car!
A Great Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/21/2008. Trim: 2003 Jaguar X-TYPE 2.5, Owned 5 years.
Pros: People are so impressed when they learn you have a Jaguar The think I'm driving a $50,000 carinstead of a $35,000 car. My Jaguar is beatiful! It has been trouble-free ever since I bought it brand new. I have had it for 5 years and it still feels and looks brand new. I enjoy driving it and when I have had to take it to the dealer for oil changes, I am treated like Royalty. It's a pleasure to work with the service department and I always get a complimentary loaner, even with a free oil change. The greatest feature of my car i the Navigation System. it is so easy to use and never fails me. I get almost 20 miles per gallon in the city andhave always used regular gasoline.
Cons: Nothing It's a great car
Overall review: I promised my Jaguar to my children, so I am looking for a new car; but I am having a hard time finding somethig as beautiul and user-friendly as my 2003 Jaguar.
Near Perfection by Histriv, from Clyde on 03/18/2008. Trim: 2003 Jaguar X-TYPE 2.5, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love just about everything about this vehicle.  It is extremely comfortable.  My husband and I have taken numerous road trips across the country.  This car did not leave us feeling exhausted like our others (GM) cars did.   It handles exceptionally well,  my husband much prefers to be in my Jaguar X-Type in adverse weather than his vehicle.  We feel much safer in it.  It handles very well in ice and on slick roads.
Cons: There  is only one cup holder in the 2003 model.  The visors need to have extenders on them.
Overall review: I only plan on owning Jaguars from now on.  I can't imagine going to any other brand.  My husband complains that my cars keep getting smaller and smaller, but I believe the X-Type is the perfect car for me.
Great Car! by CJ in MI on 02/22/2008. Trim: 2003 Jaguar X-TYPE 2.5, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great looking car and I love how it handles! I have never had any problems with this car and I would recommend this car to anyone interested in purchasing an import without putting a second mortgage on their home!
Cons: Only one cupholder in the front
Overall review: LOVE IT!
My wifes car by The parts Man (13 years) Utah on 05/18/2009. Trim: 2003 Jaguar X-TYPE 2.5, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Four wheel drive, Gas milage, handling in snow. and mountian driveing
Cons: None noted
Overall review: Good