2003 Porsche Cayenne

Negative opinions must be from poor souls who cannot afford by Fomrer BMW owner on 05/10/2003. Trim: 2003 Porsche Cayenne S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Blast to drive. Needed something to pull my ski boat. This thing drives like a 911, but tows 7,716 pounds. Unbelieveable. Looks grow on you.
Cons: Squeeky brakes and remote lock button rarely works. Keeps locking the doors rather than unlock. Should have both a lock and unlock button on key instead of a single button.
Overall review: Drive it and you will buy it. I left my 996 parked in the driveway for the week after I brought the Cayenne home with me. Would not have another SUV. Those giving it negative reviews here are obviously pimply face teenage computer dweebs who have never driven the Cayenne or poor souls who cannot afford one.
THE BEST SPORTS,LUXURY VEHICLE YET by CARMAN, JACKSON, MS on 04/16/2003. Trim: 2003 Porsche Cayenne S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: GREAT STYLING, WONDERFUL HANDLING, THIS IS THE PORSCHE FOR THE GUY (OR GAL) THAT HAS TO CARRY STUFF LIKE THE REST OF US. THE INTERIOR IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY I HAVE EVER SEEN
Cons: NO SPARE
Overall review: THE LOOKS ARE DEFINITLY PORSCHE, THE BRAKES AND THE SUSPENSION WITH THE ENGINE, ARE PHENOMINAL. THE INTERIOR IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING THEY HAVE EVER MADE. WE LOVE THE REAR GLASS OPENING.
REAL PORSCHE SUV from germany (to bad) by Just Me on 04/12/2003. Trim: 2003 Porsche Cayenne S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Cayenne is very capable. This is a tight and very rigid SUV. I towed by boat and forgot it was attached. Handling is amazing. It is hard to believe I am a couple feet of the pavement. The body roll is minimal...like no other SUV. The size is perfect for me. Power, hard, fast and goes everywhere. It is not made in France..I NEVER would have bought it had it been made in FRANCE.
Cons: My only complaint is the CD navagation system. It is CD based in the age of the DVD. Lexus Navigation system is BETTER and way cheaper. Made in Germany
Overall review: The ONLY SPORTS UV. A REAL Porsche. The CD based navagation system SUCKS and is a insult to people expecting the best from Porsche. I hated to spend American dollars on a German product during the Iraqi liberation. I hope most people are not like me and don't buy German products!
SUV that kicks by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/10/2005. Trim: 2003 Porsche Cayenne S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sporty
Cons: Expensive
Overall review: Fantastic!
I GOT THE POWER by Chance from Maryland on 08/02/2005. Trim: 2003 Porsche Cayenne S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Porsche, again has earned respect. This is the best SUV I have ever encountered. Performance is unmistakable; comfort is spacey for me at 6'2". And the look is absolutely unique.
Cons: The rear seats should recline like the Infiniti FX45. Also, with this being a new line for Porsche. I am disturbed by the negative reviews from first time Porsche owners who do not know how to drive the vehicles. And existing Carrera owners that only speak six speed manual trans. language . They all need to read their owners manuals to understand how to properly drive this SUV Monster............
Overall review: A great SUV with the reality of owning both a sports car and a truck all rolled up into a Cayenne