2003 Toyota Tacoma

The best truck ever built by Reuben on 11/24/2011. Trim: 2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab V6 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything, I bought this truck a year ago and I have ZERO problems
Cons: None at this point...other than I don't drink beers with my mechanic anymore on sunny saturdays
Overall review: Great Handling, TOYOTA QUALITY....don't use this truck ABUSE it ! Cheers from Mexico
The BEST vehicle I have ever owned. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/11/2007. Trim: 2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Xtracab V6 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Looks awesome, especially with my motorcycle in back. Prerunner package is really fun in the desert. A very solidly built truck, comparable to a Peterbilt. Got rid of a Jeep Liberty v-6 to get this truck, and I could never be happier. My wife has a RAV4 and we are convinced that we will only buy Toyota's. Interior is simple, but so am I. Stereo sounds great. It fits my 6'2" body well.
Cons: The Peterbilt ready mix truck i drive every day handles better than my tacoma. The extended cab is exactly that, extended. Engine could be peppier. Fuel mileage seems a little under par for this type of vehicle.
Overall review: This truck is like a jewel, it has exceeded my expectations in everything I have asked of it. I love it too much to get rid of it for a Tundra just yet. I still love to just look at it while i am walking away from it. My sister has the 4cyl version, and I am glad I did get the V-6!
Review ID: #519817 Is this review offensive?
Smart Buy by David on 04/14/2006. Trim: 2003 Toyota Tacoma Xtracab 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Built like a tank and hard to get stuck, great mileage for all that you can do with it.
Cons: Could use a little more power (easily corrected with TRD supercharger), and I've had some problems with starting that toyota recognized and would of fixed if I had brought it in sooner.
Overall review: Great truck that will get you anywhere. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and people who don't want to spend all their money on maintanance.
Cramped transportation by Traveling Man Lehigh Valley PA on 11/21/2004. Trim: 2003 Toyota Tacoma 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance and reliability
Cons: Interior not roomy enough, uncomfortable
Overall review: Toyota needs to consider ergonomics of passenger and driver. Not roomy and very uncomfortable.
Best Darn Truck by Jester on 01/28/2004. Trim: 2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab V6 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: l love everything!
Overall review: Its a great truck, has the toughness of a truck but with a sporty body.